Emmylou Loves #123 Sore loser, narcissistic, brick shaped runt. Suck a massive fart 🛳️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emmylou Loves #123 Sore loser, narcissistic, brick shaped runt. Suck a massive fart 🛳

Congrats to @dartsmokingpony! You win and all expenses paid trip on Emmylous Virgin cruise. Your job will be an unpaid intern/camera person and hair and make up artist. Emmy will just need to to please pick her up some pj’s, phone charger, cheezels and a whole chicken and coleslaw. There is no bed and you will be sharing the floor with SueLynn. Email us now at [email protected]
---
Also congrats to @somanyteeth for your Thread title ! Can you pls look after the kids? Key under the Xmas mat xx
Oh wow ! A thread title ! ✨️ I feel like I've finally made it !
... but I can't claim that amazing bewdiful prize, it has to go to @somanyteeth. Her words are pure poetry.
And no one needs to look after the kids, because we all know they live with alove 😆
---
She looks like a water bed that’s been slapped in this photo. Why is her skin rippling in waves?
---

🤣🤣🤣🤣 HAHAHAHAHA LOOKS LIKE A SLAPPED WATER BED 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 absolute gold in this thread fezzas. I havnt cackled this much in ages 🤣 so goof.

And lay off Leanne, she needs those hush puppies and capris if she's got a full trolley at Aldi ! An aldi shop on that scale requires clothes for comfort, full range of movement and speed. Shopping at aldi is an Olympic sport !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
ohhh wait I'm formally applying:
Thread title #124:

She's just a fat bogan on a boat, but if it sinks the gunt will float (oh yeah)
---
I feel like she is trolling us. Bewdiful Sydney sunset oh my goodness but mole is on her balcony. No sail away party for Lou Lou? This is so perplexing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Wow Virgin are really getting their moneys worth with Emmylous content! I’m so informed on everything to do on this adults only cruise!! So many activities and events and wow a cheeseburger. Ummm

I’m getting better updates on Macas trip to Thailand!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How dare you say our favourite grifter has no superanation.(said in lou Lou's bad english) She probably thinks the goverment pays that and would have no idea that had she started paying super when she started working at 14 she would have a decent amount now.
---
Wow Virgin are really getting their moneys worth with Emmylous content! I’m so informed on everything to do on this adults only cruise!! So many activities and events and wow a cheeseburger. Ummm

I’m getting better updates on Macas trip to Thailand!!
What she is not showing us how you have seegzy time when your sharing a bed. There was two in the bed and the lardy said roll over, roll over. So they both rolled over and sally sue fell out. 🛌

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How dare you say our favourite grifter has no superanation.(said in lou Lou's bad english) She probably thinks the goverment pays that and would have no idea that had she started paying super when she started working at 14 she would have a decent amount now.
---

What she is not showing us how you have seegzy time when your sharing a bed. There was two in the bed and the lardy said roll over, roll over. So they both rolled over and sally sue fell out. 🛌
SueLyn has been squashed by EmmyLou and is now in the infirmary. Get well soon Bubs!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I also desperately wanted this bag after seeing it on Kinsey Schofield
Insta at the queens jubilee!
1709812971459.png

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I can understand that. I too was tempted to buy it.

Oh I like that too.

My TikTok fyp is full of people riding their horses through the English countryside.
Sorry to sidetrack but my husband loved Horses because it was always the last song and then we could go home. I was even tempted to play it at his funeral.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Sorry to sidetrack but my husband loved Horses because it was always the last song and then we could go home. I was even tempted to play it at his funeral.
You're not at all. Thank you for sharing that special memory.

We are always here for you. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So the only top she's packed is the Lauryn Hill tshirt?

Emmy looks like she wants off the cruise already.

Screen_Recording_20240307_205800_Instagram_exported_8967~2.jpg

• Haha
Is she drunk? We're docken, the Sydney Harbour Bridge is this way the Opera House is that way.
Get back to the free food Emmy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.