Emmylou Loves #123 Sore loser, narcissistic, brick shaped runt. Suck a massive fart šŸ›³ļø

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
T
I feel like old Emmy has jumped the shark (or maybe jumped the snark) cos this little vacay is b.o.r.i.n.g AF for everyone watching along. Even if I was a deluded fan of hers what sheā€™s showing us is not doing Virgin any favours at all.

Stick a fork in it Emmy cos youā€™re done šŸŖ¦
The worst influencer ever. Is she even an influencer anymore? She is just a fat bogan on a boat.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sharing a bed with your greasy oil slick of a sister is not my idea of a holiday.

Reactions: 13
Also, she doesnā€™t even have half a brain (sorry, couldnā€™t resist)
---

Please can this be in the next thread title šŸ˜„
Thread title #124
ā€œBubā€™s tits are the GOAT meanwhile Emmys just a fat bogan on a boatā€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Sheā€™s clearly bought a 24hr data pack. šŸ˜‚
Come on Emmy, splash out and give us a treat šŸ™

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This just came up in my newsfeed. It reminded me of Emmyā€™s parachute pants on station pier šŸ˜‚

I hope we see the whale (or is it a dolphin) dress at some point!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
The past couple of days has been the shitshow we wanted, and I take pleasure in watching Dumb & Dumber on their freebie trip. I really hope that Emmy keeps buying booze unaware of the exchange rate as well as paying for Wifi/phone coverage to share their escapades.

You fezzas have said everything that I have wanted to say so far. But her lying on the sunbed in that Facebook ad bikini with her legs spread is one of the grossest things I've seen in a long time.
It shits me that she didnā€™t pay her tax bill & got away with paying back only a smaller percentage of it. She probably just lets the bills pile up then claims financial assistance grants.

Reactions: 18
Couldn't agree with you more. OneWord is on a cruise but instead of creating some quality content for her #gifted trip, her content remains the same tit in a different location.

Not once has she provided any future passengers with any useful information about Virgin, the ship, the capacity, the entertainment, the dining experiences (except the taco gallery) or anything else remotely interesting about her experience so far.

How this #grifter continues to get work with minimal effort will never ceases to amaze me.
Why is there not a ā€œprovide useable & useful product informationā€ clause for these paid partnerships? If I rocked up to my job and did as badly as she does at hers Iā€™d be looking for a new job.

Reactions: 14
It shits me that she didnā€™t pay her tax bill & got away with paying back only a smaller percentage of it. She probably just lets the bills pile up then claims financial assistance grants.
I would kill to know how much she has saved up in her super account. I bet itā€™s very dire.

Reactions: 9
I would kill to know how much she has saved up in her super account. I bet itā€™s very dire.
I would literally kill to know how she is paying close to a grand a week rent and car payments etc

Reactions: 19
She doesn't know what tax is so I highly doubt she'd know anything about superannuation PLUS she wouldn't be able to pronounce it either.

She would have ZERO super.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Canā€™t wait til old instagram influencers die a slow death, and sheā€™s left with an overpriced rental, kids that dislike her, no assets or skills and no super. Karmaā€™s a witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Absolutely zero I reckon.
I also wonder if her property is a super managed property so she actually has none
I can't find it now but I did a property search and the house is in her name, not a SMSF.
---
Of course she will have zero superannuation - the tax payers will be paying for her Age Pension. She is very well supported by tax payers but doesn't pay the tax that she should.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.