Emmylou Loves #120 if you ain't feeding me, financing me or farken me, I don't owe you nuffin'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
S
Can you delete comments on Tim Tok?
SHe clearly has, when you look it says say, 6 comments, but when you click on the comment box only 1 appears ๐Ÿ˜‚
---
I wish she'd get rid of that massive blackhead on the middle of her cheek....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ask them if they can freeze off the dirty fake tan between your skin folds yuk.

IMG_1514.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
If I owed the ATO $100,000 ( ie. My communidy) I would definitely be focusing on doing stories showing my vanity appointments. No amount of grifted skin treatments will wash away your ugliness El.
PAY YOUR DEBT TO US.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Did they get the name from the paddle steamer.
Ooh the paddle steamer... this reminds me of happier sisterly times before the ATO poked its nose in..where the Maccarthy sistas had a drink spilt or something on them at a floating bar and Lardy was gearing up for a witch fight with a girl ... someone must have that clip! Fuckin hilarious!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Ooh the paddle steamer... this reminds me of happier sisterly times before the ATO poked its nose in..where the Maccarthy sistas had a drink spilt or something on them at a floating bar and Lardy was gearing up for a witch fight with a girl ... someone must have that clip! Fuckin hilarious!
Omg I Forgot about that! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
She definitely gave us sumfin that night! ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes. They walked to the Abory after a basketball game and got into a scuffle with a group of woman, SL looked like she had seen a ghost and the mouthy moll was pretending she was a tough girl after staff relocated them upstairs. ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Happy Valentineโ€™s you fabulous bleeping fezzasโ€ฆand naughty Brother T ๐ŸŒบ

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
No #gifted for an unnecessary treatment that is obviously gifted?? Look how smooth that stomach is....๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
Not sure whats worse in this case.

Not showing its #gifted or paying for the unnecessary service when she has well documented financial issues.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I love how the crop starts in place and works its way up as sheโ€™s filming ๐Ÿ˜‚ clear sign that itโ€™s too freaking small! And she likes her freckles and pigmentation - just like she likes her body and never ever photoshops or filters it! Pull the other one Lou Lou!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—Happy Valentines Day Fezzas, a gift landed in my inbox from a secret admirer, asking to share this with you all.
This video is Valentines Day 2019 - 5 year flashback.
Emmylou sad and depressed that no one from the media reached out to her for some press .
Nothing much has changed, sheโ€™s just as sad and unhinged as always.
Have a laugh at her expense ๐Ÿฅฐ

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—Happy Valentines Day Fezzas, a gift landed in my inbox from a secret admirer, asking to share this with you all.
Emmylou sad and depressed that no one from the media reached out to her for some press .
The fact she uses Jeff Buckley in the background hurts my soul. Leave Jeff alone!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
HAHAHAHAHAHAH what a loser. The way she rubs her lips at the start makes me feel ill. Funny how 5 years on and all her bullshit confidence in contagious tit and no bleep wants anything to do with her. Ugly rat bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
HAHAHAHAHAHAH what a loser. The way she rubs her lips at the start makes me feel ill. Funny how 5 years on and all her bullshit confidence in contagious tit and no bleep wants anything to do with her. Ugly rat bleep.
I hope she reads here tonight when sheโ€™s sad and lonely on double whammy night, Valentines and Wednesday night roots hitting on the same day ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Surely she's out tonight on a despo wed night tinder dregs date, the skin facial and the spray tan she got am guessing Monday? Can see it between her fingers ๐Ÿคฎ

She really is a like a bloated cabbage patch doll..happy V day alll!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.