Emmylou Loves #120 if you ain't feeding me, financing me or farken me, I don't owe you nuffin'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She never edited anything even when she had staff to film her. I remember being gobsmacked watching her stories the first few times about how she’d be talking and then randomly start yelling at her kids or the dogs. I couldn’t believe how unprofessional she was and even when she was filming ads (emphasis on the word WAS cos there’s no ad income anymore, hey Emmy?) it was just her rambling a bit more and even being prompted by whichever poor fucker was filming.

HowTF she kept up an income with such crappy output has always astounded me but I guess all good things end eventually 🤭
I always thought it for the relatability factor - oh im just like you, hopeless with my phone, blah blah. Especially after she claimed she was going into content creation - she is absolutely foxing it to appear real and like watching her stories is the ‘behind the scenes’ of her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Have we checked on marketplace yet to see what else she is selling for a quick buck as oppoosed to "donating"?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
duck you, you nasty witches!
She donates 2 bins worth and you can buy the rest from her place.

I don’t know why you snark on her, seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I don’t know how you do it in Melbourne, but is it normal to take your clothes down in a washing basket and just raw dog them into the bins?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
“Bay st salvos, that’s where it’s at”

It was in fact, not where it’s at. No one wants ya manky, mangey pit clothes ya slop.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
No flexing.. just stating that times are tough for all no matter what your circumstances ✌

Lou is yet to even ever acknowledge this.
---

Also am not limiting my profile . Am an open book...
Oi @hotpussy is our very own Tattle's Gina Rinehart (not in looks - but in $$$)

You keep buying your fancy CC earrings and not the basic witch CC earrings that I would buy.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t know how you do it in Melbourne, but is it normal to take your clothes down in a washing basket and just raw dog them into the bins?
I have a bag for charity, a bag for fabric recycling and a bag for old towels etc to recycle at Sheridan. Never once have I fronted up to a salvos or vinnies and dumped my donations straight out of a washing basket. She’s just an absolute unthoughtful grub.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
God no!
I always fold and pack mine in plastic bags... just in case my nice donated clothes get mixed up in the bins with someone's like... well, the filthy little slug!

Reactions: 17
On behalf of the Melbourne Fezzas please don’t ever think that anything this grifter does is normal in Melbourne.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Ah yes, but times are tough, she just can’t afford to be throwing garbage bags in there too you know.
---
Is anyone free to come film me tomorrow, I’ve got a couple of random acts of kindess to perform, apparently it won’t count unless it’s filmed and posted to socials.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Look, I know Tassie is known to be backwards and behind the times, but even we do the old rubbish bag full of clothes into the bin… that has sat on the backseat/boot for approx. 3-4 weeks before being donated. No sane person just dumps their clothes in the bins like that. Bloody disrespectful!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It's not like she uses the laundry basket to actually do laundry, might as well use it for sumfin

"Bay St Salvos if you're after some bargains", how about you say I've dropped some size 18-22 clothing here if you're able to support the salvos and drop down to buy a couple of things.

I feel like they'll be some of the most musty smelling donated items #floordrobe

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.