EmmyLou Loves #119 The Albert Park Hotel has entered the chat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the bet she used the dog eating her sammich as an excuse to Uber Eats some lunch and a Coke Zero. Even better if A Love could drop it off for her

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Dunno why I’m seeing this now on my feed…….but does she mean no filter vs filer?
---
Teacher: Vida, what do you want to be when you grow up?
Vida: I want to be just like mum.
T: What does she do?
V: Goes to opening of envelopes.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Those poor dogs must be so bored at home all day by themselves. I never see any dog toys for them to play with.

Screen_Recording_20240207_135804_Instagram_exported_121717~2.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I know it is too late in this thread to suggest a new title, but I think “B!tch stole my lunch” would be totally fitting after Violet and the APH saga

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The last time she tried this over a gift, king babe was never seen again lmao. Hope she does try it again.
The way Vegas Babe 🧢 walks 20 paces in front of her like she's a stranger to him, I couldn't see him sending the flowers lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.