EmmyLou Loves #119 The Albert Park Hotel has entered the chat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EL, seeing as you read here -
everyone cuts corners & nobody is perfect. But you deliberately & actively go about your day misrepresenting the truth, then say you owe followers nothing. You owe them the truth, even the followers you pay for.
I work my ass off all week helping children with disabilities to learn and I pay my taxes every year. I pay for my movie tickets, holidays with my kids, new clothes for my kids (so they’re not stuck in dresses that are small enough to be crop tops), I donate to causes without expecting a fee (Movember anyone?), I do activities that are age appropriate for my children (no boring 4 hour basketball sessions trying to hit on men 20 years younger than me), and I wish my Mum was still around to hang out without unlike you who spent a whole weekend with a twice yearly duck buddy instead of time with your mum despite not having seen her for two years.
So don’t create an income stream on a public platform, getting free stuff for doing bugger all then complain that people want to hold you accountable for paying taxes & for being honest when something is gifted.
There is an autism walk that im not fit enough to do but happily advertise it as my children are Nd. Lardylou never does anything for kindness.
---
I watched a bit and kept logging out as she was quite boring, but had to laugh when she was talking about her tummy tuck recovery and mentioned that Aaron left her 😂
Geez i have been divorced 22 years. I call him my ex or my childrens father. I must be doing wrong all these years,I should be saying Mrlane left us.
---
Even Marcia Hines does the crop and jeans better than Lou and Marcia is a lot older than lou. No idea if Marcia has had work done but she styles herself better.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
#120: Cinema critic Lou passed out pissed on the couch, pink boob tube akimbo to show off her pouch.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can anyone do a recrap of that live? I watched a few minutes without sound, but she’s always SO BORING. As I was chatting to some actual friends last night, I said I can’t understand how she can just sit and talk into a phone about herself for 1.5 hours. WHO does that?!? Yes there’s questions, but it’s hardly a two way conversation.
I'll try my hand Screeny...

There was a lot of nonsense. You know when you're 20 and come home half cut and spend way too long trying to make toast? Well she spent a ridiculous amount of time trying to figure out what to eat. Started marinating chicken wings but because she's Asian, VietLou couldn't eat it without it marinating for a decent amount of time first. It was recommended multiple times that she have schitzel but in the end decided on vegemite on toast. DISASTER. No vegemite. Couldn't farken believe it! She usually has spares and travel vegemite. Settled on peanut butter and some peppermint tea. Farken disappointed, just not the farken same. Was asked if she was drunk and high and proceeded to dramatically laugh and protest. (drunkenly).

FARKEN LOVES BOB MARLEY. Was suggested that she should go on MAFS, dancing with the stars, farmer wants a wife, should make a podcast (to tell her mouth stories) and write an autobiography. Was asked about the coffee maker... GASP she couldn't ever use it, it's way too beautiful! Matches her kettle and toaster (which she does use). Showed off some water polo photos and early photos of her and Alove at a party. Aggressively answered a question about Zoe Moss and that she just sold it but there's definitely absolutely not any hard feelings and wishes people would stop asking about it because there's definitely not any hard feelings. About 20 more comments about OMG did you sell it, what will you do now? How will you pay your bills?'. Has a few things in the works for the year but doesn't want to discuss it just yet. Was told if she went brunette her and SimpleSally would look like twins for the cruise. Would definitely go back to the US WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE. Was a few things that triggered her blocky fingers - ZM, boyfriend, weightloss drugs, outspoken. Asked about random FB buys and turns out her super cute black dress for the Emma function was one! Donates lots of stuff but also will have clothes for sale soon.

Couldn't find her farken slides. Did a walking tour of the giant shoe rack, the bedroom and the lounge where she eventually found them. Was asked about the couch so showed that off, complained that she had to vacuum it all the time as it gets pet hair and crumbs all over it (but no-one is allowed to eat on it). Was VERY confused when someone suggested 'shaving' the couch and she was worried it'd grow back fuller? Like face hair I guess? Defo going to try the rubber glove trick but not sure what that actually means. Does not give a fark about the haters and how they potaters. Didn't understand that comment but laughed anyway. Photography lady fan said she doesn't look at Amy as a famous person, just like she's a friend which is sweet and not weird. Said her best line yet 'if you ain't feeding me, financing me or farken me, I don't owe you nuffin'.

Showed off the beautiful quilted sliding door which is not soft but is very retro. Was asked about surgery and it's farken painful recovery but she'd do it again. Said Alove left when she was living in the recliner. The beautiful shell wall was admired although a few have fallen off.

That's all I can remember 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
The red AirPod (safety blanket) made a re-appearance yesterday

✌✌✌✌

IMG_3223.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

There was a lot of nonsense. You know when you're 20 and come home half cut and spend way too long trying to make toast? Well she spent a ridiculous amount of time trying to figure out what to eat. Started marinating chicken wings but because she's Asian, VietLou couldn't eat it without it marinating for a decent amount of time first. It was recommended multiple times that she have schitzel but in the end decided on vegemite on toast. DISASTER. No vegemite. Couldn't farken believe it! She usually has spares and travel vegemite. Settled on peanut butter and some peppermint tea. Farken disappointed, just not the farken same. Was asked if she was drunk and high and proceeded to dramatically laugh and protest. (drunkenly).

FARKEN LOVES BOB MARLEY. Was suggested that she should go on MAFS, dancing with the stars, farmer wants a wife, should make a podcast (to tell her mouth stories) and write an autobiography. Was asked about the coffee maker... GASP she couldn't ever use it, it's way too beautiful! Matches her kettle and toaster (which she does use). Showed off some water polo photos and early photos of her and Alove at a party. Aggressively answered a question about Zoe Moss and that she just sold it but there's definitely absolutely not any hard feelings and wishes people would stop asking about it because there's definitely not any hard feelings. About 20 more comments about OMG did you sell it, what will you do now? How will you pay your bills?'. Has a few things in the works for the year but doesn't want to discuss it just yet. Was told if she went brunette her and SimpleSally would look like twins for the cruise. Would definitely go back to the US WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE. Was a few things that triggered her blocky fingers - ZM, boyfriend, weightloss drugs, outspoken. Asked about random FB buys and turns out her super cute black dress for the Emma function was one! Donates lots of stuff but also will have clothes for sale soon.

Couldn't find her farken slides. Did a walking tour of the giant shoe rack, the bedroom and the lounge where she eventually found them. Was asked about the couch so showed that off, complained that she had to vacuum it all the time as it gets pet hair and crumbs all over it (but no-one is allowed to eat on it). Was VERY confused when someone suggested 'shaving' the couch and she was worried it'd grow back fuller? Like face hair I guess? Defo going to try the rubber glove trick but not sure what that actually means. Does not give a fark about the haters and how they potaters. Didn't understand that comment but laughed anyway. Photography lady fan said she doesn't look at Amy as a famous person, just like she's a friend which is sweet and not weird. Said her best line yet 'if you ain't feeding me, financing me or farken me, I don't owe you nuffin'.

Showed off the beautiful quilted sliding door which is not soft but is very retro. Was asked about surgery and it's farken painful recovery but she'd do it again. Said Alove left when she was living in the recliner. The beautiful shell wall was admired although a few have fallen off.

this needs to be the next thread title 🤣

Emmylou Loves #120 if you ain't feeding me, financing me or farken me, I don't owe you nuffin'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
this needs to be the next thread title 🤣

Emmylou Loves #120 if you ain't feeding me, financing me or farken me, I don't owe you nuffin'.
I cannot believe she actually said that. Um love, the APH were feeding you, so *technically* you owe at least them sumfin! 🖕🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
There is an autism walk that im not fit enough to do but happily advertise it as my children are Nd. Lardylou never does anything for kindness.
---

Geez i have been divorced 22 years. I call him my ex or my childrens father. I must be doing wrong all these years,I should be saying Mrlane left us.
---
Even Marcia Hines does the crop and jeans better than Lou and Marcia is a lot older than lou. No idea if Marcia has had work done but she styles herself better.
Big Mumma wishes she looked like Marcia.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
See Fezzas I am allowed to film inside the South Melbourne Market...
Screenshot_20240207_125740_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
This was a personal fave and she read it out loud:
She said she didn’t understand what that meant but it was funny. I think she’s a good actress. You’ve gotta hand it to her. She’s got a thick skin. Every time a comment that she didn’t like came up you could see her face change and she reached over and block/screenshot. I didn’t see her move from the kitchen. I dropped out when she started eating and I had to go to bed!!!

Reactions: 14

That was perfect!! 😂😂

Can I add this screenshot of an old photo she shared? Perhaps with a trigger warning first

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Omg thanks for this LIVE re-Crap! Sounds like a wild time 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe if she remembered to feed the poor things they wouldn’t eat her food
Shouldn’t she still have that fisted chicken festering in the fridge?

New thread suggestion:

EmmyLou Loves # 120 Fisted chicken festering in the fridge. Her home and kids are her every-thing (LOL)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Shouldn’t she still have that fisted chicken festering in the fridge?

New thread suggestion:

EmmyLou Loves # 120 Fisted chicken festering in the fridge. Her home and kids are her every-thing (LOL)
You are all very funny and clever with your thread titles. I can never think of one; my brain is not wired that way. I heartily endorse anything with fisted chicken in it. Proud of us 😍

My thread title suggestion is really simple because so am I. Emmylou Loves #120 duck off you dumb bleep

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.