EmmyLou Loves #119 The Albert Park Hotel has entered the chat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those poor dogs must be so bored at home all day by themselves. I never see any dog toys for them to play with.
Her kids have never had toys to play with that we’ve seen (other than their iPhones) so of course the dogs wouldn’t have toys either. It’s Emmy’s world and they’re just living in it … she’s pissing me off this week so much more than usual but there’s an air of desperation about her and I’m living for that.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I'll try my hand Screeny...

There was a lot of nonsense. You know when you're 20 and come home half cut and spend way too long trying to make toast? Well she spent a ridiculous amount of time trying to figure out what to eat. Started marinating chicken wings but because she's Asian, VietLou couldn't eat it without it marinating for a decent amount of time first. It was recommended multiple times that she have schitzel but in the end decided on vegemite on toast. DISASTER. No vegemite. Couldn't farken believe it! She usually has spares and travel vegemite. Settled on peanut butter and some peppermint tea. Farken disappointed, just not the farken same. Was asked if she was drunk and high and proceeded to dramatically laugh and protest. (drunkenly).

FARKEN LOVES BOB MARLEY. Was suggested that she should go on MAFS, dancing with the stars, farmer wants a wife, should make a podcast (to tell her mouth stories) and write an autobiography. Was asked about the coffee maker... GASP she couldn't ever use it, it's way too beautiful! Matches her kettle and toaster (which she does use). Showed off some water polo photos and early photos of her and Alove at a party. Aggressively answered a question about Zoe Moss and that she just sold it but there's definitely absolutely not any hard feelings and wishes people would stop asking about it because there's definitely not any hard feelings. About 20 more comments about OMG did you sell it, what will you do now? How will you pay your bills?'. Has a few things in the works for the year but doesn't want to discuss it just yet. Was told if she went brunette her and SimpleSally would look like twins for the cruise. Would definitely go back to the US WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE. Was a few things that triggered her blocky fingers - ZM, boyfriend, weightloss drugs, outspoken. Asked about random FB buys and turns out her super cute black dress for the Emma function was one! Donates lots of stuff but also will have clothes for sale soon.

Couldn't find her farken slides. Did a walking tour of the giant shoe rack, the bedroom and the lounge where she eventually found them. Was asked about the couch so showed that off, complained that she had to vacuum it all the time as it gets pet hair and crumbs all over it (but no-one is allowed to eat on it). Was VERY confused when someone suggested 'shaving' the couch and she was worried it'd grow back fuller? Like face hair I guess? Defo going to try the rubber glove trick but not sure what that actually means. Does not give a fark about the haters and how they potaters. Didn't understand that comment but laughed anyway. Photography lady fan said she doesn't look at Amy as a famous person, just like she's a friend which is sweet and not weird. Said her best line yet 'if you ain't feeding me, financing me or farken me, I don't owe you nuffin'.

Showed off the beautiful quilted sliding door which is not soft but is very retro. Was asked about surgery and it's farken painful recovery but she'd do it again. Said Alove left when she was living in the recliner. The beautiful shell wall was admired although a few have fallen off.

That's all I can remember 🤪
Hahahaha you’re amazing! How did you sit through that dribble 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I see people commenting on the outspoken thread about tattle and it’s killing me not knowing who each of you are 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.