Emmylou Loves #117 Never gets it right for the dress code, always managing to look like a short chode

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes. Im sure you miss them so much and hate your empty house. You FRIKKEN grub.
She didn’t miss the kids when they were away practically all school holidays. She’s such a grot, holding back a burp after eating half a roast chicken and looking absolutely exhausted after screeching at basketball players half her age for 6 hours.
---
What a tit ad for Reverlong’s lipstick. I’m older than EL and I no longer wear matte lipstick for this reason.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I’ve got it! Creating tinder profiles. Unless an accountant or showing her GOOGLE to help with 1) basic facts 2) pronunciation 3) latest editing apps. Surely she’s getting paid.
Maybe it's someone assist LL with her CV.

We know she's going to need one before too long. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.