EmmyLou Loves #116 Hates her kids, her undies have skids and her tits are like a pair of lids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not making excuses for his behaviour, but the first part sounded like Emmy was telling him what he needs to think. When she talks, he listens. It sounded like a true narcissist, telling him he was the problem and she was making great life for them
I agree. It sounds like the writing of someone deep in a narcissistic abuse situation but who has no knowledge of it (having been there, I can see it).

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Not making excuses for his behaviour, but the first part sounded like Emmy was telling him what he needs to think. When she talks, he listens. It sounded like a true narcissist, telling him he was the problem and she was making great life for them
That's an excellent observation. Emmy always has to be controlling people.

Reactions: 23
Wow!
It almost reads like sarcasm. Like "of course it was all my fault" - rolls eyes.
And for him to also say LL has an amazing perception of people?!?! Bish is a narc with zero self awareness let alone any awareness of other people.
Sheesh!

Edit to add: he had major Stockholm syndrome!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Wow!
It almost reads like sarcasm. Like "of course it was all my fault" - rolls eyes.
And for him to also say LL has an amazing perception of people?!?! Bish is a narc with zero self awareness let alone any awareness of other people.
Sheesh!

Edit to add: he had major Stockholm syndrome!
LL has the perception of a crusty old towel

• Haha
Reactions: 20
LIMP’s ARTICLE- Don’t judge me…feel slightly better I got a full refund as I didn’t receive it until over a month of waiting. Suddenly appeared. I wasn’t in a good headspace when I genuinely followed for.
Don't feel bad! Lots of us did it 😉 we're better now haha

But getting to the article... What bleeping waffle. He's one of those people who thinks he's really deep and intelligent, however he's got about as much of both as Emmy has of common sense. Or love for her children 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Also the crack about SL having the ‘modern kitchen’!!! God she’s so jealous!!!

If she had a $160,000 tax debt then she’s earned a shitload of money so why the hell is she still renting that timewarp house??! Not that she’d appreciate anything nicer anyway. But the mind boggles how she is 44 and doesn’t own a home/have a mortgage! 🤷🏻‍♀️
That's probably why she can't buy a home, because if the bank checked her finances and tax details, they'd see she's in over her head in debt anyway. Before my husband and I bought a place together, he had to clear the small tax debt he had otherwise they wouldn't lend us the money.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
LIMP’s ARTICLE- Don’t judge me…feel slightly better I got a full refund as I didn’t receive it until over a month of waiting. Suddenly appeared. I wasn’t in a good headspace when I genuinely followed for.
This whole thing sounds like she stood over him and dictated it, except for the woo-woo bits. What a bleeping load of tripe.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This is exactly how I imagine her with the Children. Demanding they film her, telling them they should be thankful because she’s such a super star and she’s putting food on the table.
---
I don’t get why Aaron said she was practically a single mother? AARON was practically a single mother, while she was off living her best life.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
This is exactly how I imagine her with the Children. Demanding they film her, telling them they should be thankful because she’s such a super star and she’s putting food on the table.
---
I don’t get why Aaron said she was practically a single mother? AARON was practically a single mother, while she was off living her best life.
Aaron is a victim of many years of abuse, a douche for sure and a stain on society yes but knows no different unfortunately

Reactions: 28
That's probably why she can't buy a home, because if the bank checked her finances and tax details, they'd see she's in over her head in debt anyway. Before my husband and I bought a place together, he had to clear the small tax debt he had otherwise they wouldn't lend us the money.
She’s 44 - she’s had years to buy a house! But no, she’s been too busy ignoring her kids and trying to be famous 😳

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Amy Z. I haven’t thought about her in ages.
I just went and looked at her Insta and yep, nothing has changed in Amy’s world. Smoothies, beach, ‘perfect family’ and ‘perfect marriage’ aesthetic.
She as boring as ever.

I worked with her on a project years ago. Can confirm what you all already know - deep as a raindrop. There is nothing going on behind the fake smile. In fact, it’s so robotic it’s probably not fake at all.
Is there any truth to the rumours about Basil and men, do you think?!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I would have to be drunk to be around lou more than two minutes
I'd have to be black out, white girl drunk to even go to a Katy perry concert, let alone going with Amy, I'd definitely need a heavier substance 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This whole thing sounds like she stood over him and dictated it, except for the woo-woo bits. What a bleeping load of tripe.
I feel like Emmy wrote it all for him.
---
New thread.

I’m getting the title fixed lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
It was like flies swarming a dog turd watching all their grotty hands circling and landing on the scones 🤢
To be fair, they would’ve seen how she demolished scones in the corporate boxes of the sportsball concerts she goes to and are probably worried they’ll miss out

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.