EmmyLou Loves #116 Hates her kids, her undies have skids and her tits are like a pair of lids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHAT THE duck IS WITH THIS FAMILY AND EATING FROM KIDS MELAMINE PLATES????

Surely Bubs doesn’t have the good dinner set in the shed too?
Like WTF?

IMG_9238.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I almost hesitate to say this but...

Camellia's carry on in those scone stories was incredibly annoying. Unfortunately it's totally a case of monkey see monkey do and she's become an irritating little twit.

I wonder how long it will be until Lardylou starts an insta page for C so she can start bringing in some coin?

Sorry, I know she's only a kid but she's all over LLs insta so I think I'm allowed an opinion đź«Ł

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I almost hesitate to say this but...

Camellia's carry on in those scone stories was incredibly annoying. Unfortunately it's totally a case of monkey see monkey do and she's become an irritating little twit.

I wonder how long it will be until Lardylou starts an insta page for C so she can start bringing in some coin?

Sorry, I know she's only a kid but she's all over LLs insta so I think I'm allowed an opinion đź«Ł
I don't think Camelia is likely to bring in much money ...

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I notice little Vida has own iPhone! ..... absolute bogans the lot of them. Just varying degrees of it...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Thread title euggestion .... Game, set and snatch for our tennis pro Lou goolagong.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I notice little Vida has own iPhone! ..... absolute bogans the lot of them. Just varying degrees of it...
Not to defend our tubby lou, but that phone V was playing with is just EL’s 2nd phone. She’s always had 2, and has had that pink phone case for years. Still don’t think Vida should be on it though, imagine the pics she’d find in the photo app 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 21
LIMP’s ARTICLE- Don’t judge me…feel slightly better I got a full refund as I didn’t receive it until over a month of waiting. Suddenly appeared. I wasn’t in a good headspace when I genuinely followed for.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I would have to be drunk to be around lou more than two minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 31
LIMP’s ARTICLE- Don’t judge me…feel slightly better I got a full refund as I didn’t receive it until over a month of waiting. Suddenly appeared. I wasn’t in a good headspace when I genuinely followed for.
The man needs to get some self respect. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
what, in the ever loving duck is this

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thank you for sharing the article. I always wondered what Aaron wrote.

Very interesting. I remember someone said once that they found Emmy after she went live at the Katy Perry concert and had a fight with Aaron.

I don't know if being with Emmy drove Aaron to drink, but reading (and if all this is true) that he drank so much he can't remember things.

In the end they were never compatible and should never had children. It's not fair on them to be brought into this.

Reactions: 23
#117 Dressed like a tennis ball, flashing her gunt scar, does Bush Babe have his fingers in the Lou Lou jar?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Thank you for sharing the article. I always wondered what Aaron wrote.

Very interesting. I remember someone said once that they found Emmy after she went live at the Katy Perry concert and had a fight with Aaron.

I don't know if being with Emmy drove Aaron to drink, but reading (and if all this is true) that he drank so much he can't remember things.

In the end they were never compatible and should never had children. It's not fair on them to be brought into this.
Hopefully this is better for the media gallery.
I will say the magazine was dotted with typos and the infamous “sticker-gate” because she left out an ingredient from a recipe.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
That's some cult like tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not making excuses for his behaviour, but the first part sounded like Emmy was telling him what he needs to think. When she talks, he listens. It sounded like a true narcissist, telling him he was the problem and she was making great life for them

Reactions: 29
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.