EmmyLou Loves #116 Hates her kids, her undies have skids and her tits are like a pair of lids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EmmyLou Loves #116. Hates her kids, her undies have skids and her tits are like a pair of lids

Congrats to @Pollie for another winning thread title! Just pick up your iPhone and some mood lighting you are wanted at the hovel to take some boudoir photos of Big Mumma and Babe. The children have #leftus so come asap!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
In reply to @Pollie

I dont think she gave a tit about her mums farewell. I think she was desperate to go home to her man who clearly shows in his body language that he wants nothing to do with her.

As usual she puts her energy into all the wrong things. Acting like 15 year old trying to play cool and hang with the cool kids. She's a sorry excuse for a human.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Thanks @Michy02

Congratulations @Pollie on a very appropriate thread title.

Will we see more of Bush Babe either via Emmy's stories and being giggly and coy about being Mad Busy (but won't say why) or via @gemmagucci being our on ground reporter (VIP Private Eye)

When is she going to the tennis in her "size 12" purple Jason Grech outfit?
When will she mention her 3 children? Will they ever return (for their sake, I hope not)
When is she going to expose her FrankenGUTS out in a Facebook purchase bikini next?
When is she going to annoy the duck out of the SMM traders (sorry, her family)?
When is she going to show up the brined chicken in coconut?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I love our witty Fezzas and their thread titles.

Mostly because the titles are 100% True!

๐Ÿ‘™ = :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Congrats @Pollie lol ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ so many truth bombs in one title.

I'm putting in early for #117
Her children have #leftus but the stench is still pumping - it's Bush Babe in the same clothes frickin givin her somethin'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She's at the AO with Chemist Warehouse in a hideous yellow get up that "she got her mate Jason to make for her" so hopefully she paid for it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Appropriately, as she's ball shaped, she's cosplaying as a tennis ball
Screenshot_20240115-113508~2.png

She's tacky and I hate it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 68
IMG_9138.png
IMG_9139.png
IMG_9140.png

Surely Jason is a fellow fezza ๐Ÿ˜‚
What could be worse then the lilac number he was cutting her into last week?
Tennis ball yellow ๐ŸŽพ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
As happy as a pig in mud thinking she has snagged herself a real life movie man.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There are a million examples - but letโ€™s use Bec Judd as an example of dressing appropriately for a sporting event.
Bec was even at the evening party so makes Emmylouโ€™s Monday morning choice even more ridiculous.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Of ALL the colours of the rainbow she could choose, she chose to wear 'tennis ball yellow' to the AO?! ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She's at the AO with Chemist Warehouse in a hideous yellow get up that "she got her mate Jason to make for her" so hopefully she paid for it.
Damnnnnnn Im not on site til later, can you send a pic of what she's in? I wanna spot her!
---
This poor woman is all of us.

View attachment 2690312
Oh jesus Christ. Ok ill look out for her later. She always gets it so wrong. Same ugly runners as last year.

Looks like the purple was just a pattern but its a second banana outfit instead.

And that disgusting stained LV bag. Bin it. Yuck. Must stink from all her under arm sweat

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
duck me.

She is matching the Chemist Warehouses colours.

Still looks like a line backer from the back.

I'm sure some Fezzas are there today - she should be able to pick her out a mile away - just look for a giant moon tennis ball.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Aw, she is reminiscing about the OG Babe, remember the bright yellow blazer he wore when first stumbled upon him.At another corporate box she grifted her way into.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.