EmmyLou Loves #116 Hates her kids, her undies have skids and her tits are like a pair of lids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got them skinny filters working over time today!!!
Loving her Shein inspired outfit too. It’s very flattering for a tennis ball costume ✌🏼
C91D8340-D39D-4BA3-8103-114E8DC00F70.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I will need to contact Chemist Warehouse and ask what supplements Lou is “reppin” for them - whatever it is, it has made her taller and skinnier in mere minutes!

Just a question for those of you who attend the tennis regularly…do people actually go shopping at Chemist Warehouse when watching the tennis? I normally carry some Nurofen, bandaids and mini toiletries in my handbag.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It's too tight on her considering it was "made to measure"
It an upsized version of the Bali Banana dress! Looks just as awful. I am convinced she has no mirrors in her home and 🍆of the moment has an eye impairment.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I will need to contact Chemist Warehouse and ask what supplements Lou is “reppin” for them - whatever it is, it has made her taller and skinnier in mere minutes!
You know how some supplements and vitamins make your pee go bright yellow?
That's the shade of her outfit 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I... what. I don't think I've posted since before Christmas, but what in the fluro yellow highlighter homage shaved tennis ball hell is going on?

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Just a question for those of you who attend the tennis regularly…do people actually go shopping at Chemist Warehouse when watching the tennis? I normally carry some Nurofen, bandaids and mini toiletries in my handbag.
Seeing her in that outfit would have left many an unsuspecting tennis fans with a head ache.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry Fezzas….at the AO and I’m behind on posts so not sure if Emmy here.

EDIT: So looking back at a few posts and the human tennis ball is here…..I’ll keep my eyes peeled.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
duck me.

She is matching the Chemist Warehouses colours.

Still looks like a line backer from the back.

I'm sure some Fezzas are there today - she should be able to pick her out a mile away - just look for a giant moon tennis ball.
What do you get when you cross a tennis ball with the moon? It's EmmyLouLoves; Port Melbourne's favourite buffoon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Sorry Fezzas….at the AO and I’m behind on posts so not sure if Emmy here.
You can’t miss her but don’t get her confused with the ball they are using on the court!! It’s hard to tell the difference!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The way she so confidently and unashamedly gets it wrong with the dress code at every single event is almost admirable. Like how does one get it wrong so consistently? It’s a special talent.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
If she looks like a tennis ball, Does that mean we get to smack her with the raquet??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.