Emmylou Loves #115 Swam so far, nearly needed CPR

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is Eli actually American or is he putting on the accent? Sounds a bit fake tbh Lolol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anthony is like an overgrown toddler himself. Mumma probably drove him there and then left for the cricket hoping to be asked back for the after party
---
A flashback, was he loving mumma & she hurt him?
This is bleeping hilarious. I love that he hasnt deleted them. They probably burn Emmy but she has to pretend like she doesnt care. Also nice to know they all know about tattle.

Hi there you useless cunts!
---
Downloadingā€¦ā€¦..I mean the app not šŸ’© šŸ˜‚
---

Im going tomorrowā€¦ā€¦hope she is too lol
Wear something fezza-ish so i can spot you!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Guyyyssss!!! Just minding my business this morning, turn around for a brief second and who comes walking by???? šŸ§¢šŸ§¢šŸ§¢šŸ§¢
Omggggg you're the best!!!!
Lol so he is staying at her place and boinking šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®
Guess the kids are thrown to thr curb for now

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Guyyyssss!!! Just minding my business this morning, turn around for a brief second and who comes walking by???? šŸ§¢šŸ§¢šŸ§¢šŸ§¢
Iā€™m laughing at this, because sheā€™s such a desperate loser, but this also gives me the absolute creeps as well. She has not spoken of her kids for over 3 weeks now- itā€™s like they donā€™t exist, itā€™s all just so gross to me. Sheā€™s living like a young, free single girl (itā€™s ok to have a boyfriend donā€™t get me wrong itā€™s more her behaviour surrounding it). I canā€™t quite articulate what Iā€™m trying to say- but this just gives me the creeps

The idea that the kids have been ditched by their mum (yes theyā€™re with their dad, so not entirely ditched) so she can have a bonk fest with a guy sheā€™s trying to keep hidden. Sheā€™s disgusting. BushBabe leaves a lot to be desired too.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Itā€™s the school holidays and she has a completely flexible ā€œjobā€ (using the term loosely) and sheā€™s shafted the Children for this random guy from the US? Not for a weekend. For WEEKS. Aaron really must have decided he wasnā€™t happy with the arrangement and took them away. And if Suelynn wasnā€™t pissed at her before, fobbing off mumma, who she hasnā€™t seen for years, will have done it. What an absolute farken train wreck.

• Angry
Reactions: 36
Thereā€™s a random bloke living in their house with their mum while they are on some sort of extended holiday. The kids are likely going to have an opinion on that.

Sheā€™s allowed her personal life, no one is saying she isnā€™t, itā€™s just telling that she supposed to be ā€œcoparenting with class or eleganceā€ or some tit, I canā€™t remember her stupid catchphrase and hasnā€™t used this opportunity to share with her communidee that it can be tough when youā€™re sharing time with your kids and you miss them.

Instead, sheā€™s posting like sheā€™s free, single and unencumbered, which is not an average, relatable experience of shared time arrangements.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
#116 The children have #leftus but the stench is still pumping - it's Bush Babe in the same clothes, frickin givin her somethin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Fkn brilliant. What a great school holiday sheā€™s had. Fucked her kids off and moved a random guy from Vegas in. Explains why she quickly tried to decorate the hovel with a new couch, art work and shoe rack - it wasnā€™t for the kids it was for her new root.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
witch is an open book when the narrative suits eg: flogging ridiculous Ebook but when it comes to things that may make her a little less of "an inspiration" to her dwindling minion numbers such as tax debt, Mum's visit, whereabouts of the children and not so much of a mention of BB taking up residence in the hovel....You are a shady, sneaking, lying POS Emmy

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Could they be walking any further apart! If youā€™re embarrassed to be seen with someone in public in a country you donā€™t even live in you shouldnā€™t be sleeping with them šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Curious how she didnā€™t post any of the farewell dinner with her mum. Perhaps she had finally be told to stop.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Could they be walking any further apart! If youā€™re embarrassed to be seen with someone in public in a country you donā€™t even live in you shouldnā€™t be sleeping with them šŸ¤¢
And where are the dogs ?! I understand not walking two when you're on your own, but two people, two dogs. Walk your bleeping dogs Emmy !

...I've just caught up. First day off in 8 days. Because, work šŸ¤£ wish I could be a highfalutin influencer like Emmy and just wander around Port Melbourne like the superstar I know I am... šŸ˜œ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.