Emmylou Loves #115 Swam so far, nearly needed CPR

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has this mole always been attracted to the dark side? Post separation I’ve never seen her with a Caucasian. The sight of this middle aged slug trying to be one of the cool kids with the tongue pokes and gangsta signs is cringeworthy. The fact that she prioritises this sort of behaviour at the expense of spending time with her kids is sickening.
And what do guys in their 20s/early 30s see in her? Surely her paying for dinner & drinks isn’t enough incentive to go there 🍆
---
Wtf is this and does it say COCKY? And is that a dorito?
Those poor women in the photo who have probably banished the thought of Amyloo & now Discuntuniverse is reposting years old photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The original post is 2018

Mumma don’t look like that anymore

She looks worse!
IMG_4008.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Fame bleep, the little bit of attention that she did have as a plus size relatable Mum went right to her head and fast. She got Insta famous albeit at the Z grade scale and her ability to be a partner and a mum went out the window and unfortunately has been ever since. You have lost so much EL in the pursuit of fame and as sure as the sun will rise tomorrow you will regret every god damn minute in the years to come, None of this was worth the cost. Ponder that at 3am tomorrow EL....

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Like the time she wore this dress and how she was standing at the time, I thought it said obese 🙊
There’s no reason for it at all, but NOTHING she has ever worn grinds my gears like that bleeping Michael Kors bag that she cannot pronounce 😡😡😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sometimes it only takes a few days depending on what she gives us haha
Even though she hasn't given much this week, we still managed to get through a thread 😂 she can hide all she wants, we'll still find something to laugh at her about

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@SnarkyTart bless your cotton socks for sharing her llama vid for us all again yesterday. With the help of my therapist I had blacked it out.
Here we have evidence she’s been desperate little appropriator of culture and an utterly desperate moron for years.

This little wilderbeast has to be up there with one of the thickest, most hysterically funny, DISINGENUOUS, twats in the Aussie influencer sphere.

She really is the gift that keeps on giving.

I imagine she gets away with occupying this space because:
(i) people simply aren’t paying much attention, just see her as some random body confidence chick
and/or
(ii) her diehard “fans” are also really thick.

The only folks out there seeing her for what she is and doing a deep dive on her bullshit are us.
I actually fuxking can’t with this video. It’s as cringe as the Melbourne cup backing up the dump truck dance video, but it’s a different kind of cringe. It’s good to see she has range 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone shared the barcode dress last night and gave me a little laugh. For 1, the controversy surrounding the brand, and 2, imagine wearing a brand name dress and because you've chosen a size that's too small, it's distorted the name to make it look like a barcode

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When she unveil the Australian Open lavender designer crop top & skirt combo Jason Grech was cutting her out of early last week?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think any bloke that goes near her would realise there is more fun in a blow up doll, they at least dont screech or take :poop: in myers.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Someone shared the barcode dress last night and gave me a little laugh. For 1, the controversy surrounding the brand, and 2, imagine wearing a brand name dress and because you've chosen a size that's too small, it's distorted the name to make it look like a barcode
Balenci-barcode

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.