Emmylou Loves #115 Swam so far, nearly needed CPR

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listen, I don't have anything particularly witty to open with, and I gotta get back to my oondon noodles on the stove, but big love to @oxtailslop with the winning thread title! Props to @slap2fish2gether for DefibLou. Bravery Award to @#Super Cute for getting down in the sand and snapping our Lou emerge from the surf like Blobzilla.
IMG_5395.jpeg

IMG_5412.jpeg

IMG_5407.jpeg

📸 credit @#Super Cute 🧢✌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I have been in my own world of melancholy after my youngest moved out of home for the first time last week...so proud of him and so excited he is chasing his dreams but also a huge slap of reality that for the first time in almost 30 years, i am on my own, well i have my gorgeous woofa, but you Fezza's get what i mean. In saying that, i have missed an entire thread!!!!!! Is BushBabe here for the long/short term??? Will the money be repaid or will this be an ATO tax deduction? The NFL jersey makes an appearance in the hovel kitchen! So many questions!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Not trying to be the fun police but I‘m concerned that one of the last posts of #114 has screenshots of BB’s IMDB including his full name, DOB etc.
I loved the weekend tattle but feel like this post is taking it too far. If I’m being a dick then tell me please.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Not trying to be the fun police but I‘m concerned that one of the last posts of #114 has screenshots of BB’s IMDB including his full name, DOB etc.
I loved the weekend tattle but feel like this post is taking it too far. If I’m being a dick then tell me please.
It's chill..
Public information
It's not his credit card details

Reactions: 35
All I want to know is how they hooked up - for the life of I cannot see a connection. She cannot afford a private cameraman and I am cannot see the attraction he may have for Lou - hobbit feet, lopped of belly, stumpy legs, and fried hair.

What is it that makes her attractive to him (even though he is not going to win any awards in the looks department either).

• Haha
Reactions: 27
You're not being a dick, but its on his IMDB so publicly available information. Not sure how that's different to being posted here? In fact its easier for scammers to scrape info from sites like IMDB than it is from a screenshot

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Quoting myself to say please excuse my little drama-llama outburst!

I forget how much info is available on people outside of Aust and esp in the US so apologies for trying to bust up something that wasn’t an issue … I’ll blame it on menopause cos the hot flushes are killing me this summer 🥵

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Can we just take minute for what in Houdini is happening in the Peace of Salad photo reposted in #114. Levitating body or photoshop fail?
I think she’s contorted but it’s her swollen gut poking right out it looks like it’s not attached 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
All I want to know is how they hooked up - for the life of I cannot see a connection. She cannot afford a private cameraman and I am cannot see the attraction he may have for Lou - hobbit feet, lopped of belly, stumpy legs, and fried hair.

What is it that makes her attractive to him (even though he is not going to win any awards in the looks department either).
Maybe he's trying for Aus residency and she's helping him? But the cat and mouse game, baby voice and "well done" salmon(ewww) are a mind duck.. why can't she show him.. is he embarrassed? Is she? So many questions...

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I wonder if she will bust out the oxtail slop for Wednesday night roots this week

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She’s done a Britney and wearing very slow slung pants or shorts…..they’re that low slung they just cover her clit for days.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
the amount of money i would pay to see her explain to bushbabe her Bob Marley wall display 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Sorry which holiday is that, PoopyLou? The one where your kids aren’t with you or the one where you slowly return to ‘work’ in March.
Good question! I thought the crisps on the dinner table signified the end of holidays!?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I was wondering why it went so quiet on the last thread! I totally missed the new thread announcement 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Private cameraman, aka some poor sod who films her on her iPhone

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.