EmmyLou Loves #110 LazyLou and the $161318.44 tax debt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth. What poor sucker had to film this display.

Hope she got a receipt with that bottle of champagne. Remember Emmy, put aside 30% for the ATO!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Oh my giddy aunt. I know Jason well and he has made me dresses in the past. I am going to do some investigating… stay tuned fezzas

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Hey Fezzes.. wasn't throwing sausage shade at anyone (i am vegetarian tho)..more at the stumpy little lying toad who is a FAKE through and through..promotes all these foods and gluttony (no one i know puts on a spread like this) and expense for the gram and show but Will certainly not reproduce of any of this for any homeless or needy (or even purchase the ingredients for them which would be a nice gesture) or even her own family on the day!
This is such a great point, Pussy - why not make these huge lunches for a local group in her area? Treat those less fortunate than herself to something special, and raise awareness and maybe even some funds for them. Following on from Movember, she could have organised to host a lunch for the local men's shed. More missed opportunities for her to actually give back and do something selfless. She's such a vag stained marcellar wipe.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
🚨Red furthermore known as Virgin Red (and Emmy trying on her bestest Carrie SITC voice) and all Fezzas must ‘pay homage’ to The Dress 🤲

I’m going to hazard a guess at some of the other colours in Emmy’s colour wheel:

Clit Pink
Nipple Brown
Haemoroid Purple

IMG_5036.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Emmy said its March she's going on the cruise with Sue-Lyn.

Why so much gut and high split. Its not flattering at all. What was the designer thinking.

View attachment 2621051

View attachment 2621050
I'm sorry how is this a DRESS? Isn't it a Spandex top and skirt the teens wear with a flower plunked on on the shoulder? Doesn't look very "designer" to me!
Also, spandex/lycra again.. this is all these poor designers can put her in due to her botched shape! Who is telling her she looks good????🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh my giddy aunt. I know Jason well and he has made me dresses in the past. I am going to do some investigating… stay tuned fezzas
I just looked at Jason's website and all I could see was wedding gowns. Very nice dresses.

So if Emmy didn't pay for this dress and there's an agreement for her to wear said dress. Shouldn't it be paid partnership.

Reactions: 19
Dirty mole had her hair and makeup done at god knows what time this morning. She be on the nose by the afternoon. How in F’s name does she get invited to tit. She is an illiterate home cook at best.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I'm sorry how is this a DRESS? Isn't it a Spandex top and skirt the teens wear with a flower plunked on on the shoulder? Doesn't look very "designer" to me!
Also, spandex/lycra again.. this is all these poor designers can put her in due to her botched shape! Who is telling her she looks good????🤮
She’s about 30 years too old & about 30kgs too heavy to wear this dress.
For duck sake, who is telling this used tampon that she looks good??
---
She looks like she’s about to break out in a tango at any moment. What the duck is that outfit
💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Part 2 of Tracy’s Christmas cooking is up would rather watch this than that monstrosity grifter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The poor person holding her phone as she eye fucks the camera.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Why did she need to pay for her hair and makeup to be done for this event? Its ridiculous and her hairdresser is not doing her any favours

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ditto, I’m really surprised Jason would collaborate with HeftyLou, he is such a lovely man but this is a big surprise. His dresses are beautifully made and always so flattering but how the hell did he allow her to wear this design 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m baffled 😲

Reactions: 20
The sashaying up the stairs, the posing at the media wall duck she thinks she is gorgeous and put your smelly snatch away you freak.

• Haha
She looks like she’s about to break out in a tango at any moment. What the duck is that outfit
Phat Fran from Strictly Ballroom. But make it Strictly Bogan.

As for her and SallySue going on the cruise in March, SallySue with be legs spread the whole time while Emmy wishes she was getting some 🍆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.