EmmyLou Loves #110 LazyLou and the $161318.44 tax debt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The mouth story email has landed, complete with plug for the ebook and 6 tips on surviving a breakup
---
Yes it is the one that was coming out Sunday but so mamy people asked about it 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
She forgot to mention she spent a lot of her weekends alone at The Beat 😂 trying to pick up

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Nothing better than throwing a big fuckin’ Pity Party right before your commewniddy finds out you’re a dirty low-down tax fraud.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Ok buckle in. Not sure if this is THE email that coming out on Sunday but here is today’s update. Followed by a link to her ebook.
Is this beast living in a refugee camp somewhere..? "We are safe, we are warm, we are loved".. we live in bleeping Australia .. what a superficial load of drivel with zero insight.. this can duck right off!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
That email 🤣🤣🤣🤣 duck she is really just a sad, pathetic, trifling witch.
---
Is this beast living in a refugee camp somewhere..? "We are safe, we are warm, we are loved".. we live in bleeping Australia .. what a superficial load of drivel with zero insight.. this can duck right off!
Exactly!! Proves she’s just a fake mother fucker. Pretending on stories that she’s been living her best life when all alone knew she was just sad & lonely.
I do not feel one shred of sorry for her, the way she treated Alove 😂 no wonder he bleeping left us.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Amy rediscovered the pleasure of chilling on the couch. Sadly she hasn't worked out when to get off the couch and clean the hovel.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I still think that she really thought Aaron would never move out the house. They may separate but Aaron will live there, film her, watch the kids and go halves in the rent. Emmy can keep chasing her tv career. But no Emmy spent $20k on having her gunt chopped off and Aaron LEFT HER while she was in her recliner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So she’s grifting for a gingerbread house, a platter and now a cookie set from the business ‘local’ to her?? 🙄
Just wow. She has absolutely no shame. And now she is calling everyone "team" and telling them they are loved. Who the hell has been trying to help her rebrand herself? This is corny as hell. And so inauthentic.
---
Ok buckle in. Not sure if this is THE email that coming out on Sunday but here is today’s update. Followed by a link to her ebook.
What a bunch of drivel.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
20231209_162646.jpg

Yeah, nah. You didn't give a flying duck about stability. You never have. Who got the kids to and from school and sports? ALove and Leah.

20231209_162735.jpg

Laying the groundwork for her upcoming ATO battles - "I didn't mean to not pay my taxes, I was just trying to get through one day at a time whilst grieving."

20231209_162819.jpg

Always the victim. Placing the blame back on "the trolls" to try and play the sympathy card with her communidy.

20231209_163016.jpg

Shoutout to our very own fezza on the scene @gemmagucci 👀📸

20231209_163045.jpg

Attempting to minimise the domestic abuse she heaped upon Aaron throughout the duration of their relationship. And also placing blame on him. Despicable.

20231209_163129.jpg

Funny how she only ever plays up the communidy aspect when she's hustling. Mumma don't wanna know the plebs when she's swanning around Melbourne chasing 🍆 but when she's gotta make a dollar, it's all kumbaya let's be farken besties.

I also call BULLSHIT on her having to take two years to comprehend and grieve the bust up between her and ALove. That relationship had been on the rocks more times than Johnnie farken Walker. How many times did they separate and live under the same roof, subjecting their children to tension and trauma. Please, spare us, witch. This self serving waffle of hers makes me sicker than her gross looking banoffee.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
If you sign-up now, can you assess it? Or can someone please post? I need a study break!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 2619100
Yeah, nah. You didn't give a flying duck about stability. You never have. Who got the kids to and from school and sports? ALove and Leah.

View attachment 2619101
Laying the groundwork for her upcoming ATO battles - "I didn't mean to not pay my taxes, I was just trying to get through one day at a time whilst grieving."

View attachment 2619102
Always the victim. Placing the blame back on "the trolls" to try and play the sympathy card with her communidy.

View attachment 2619103
Shoutout to our very own fezza on the scene @gemmagucci 👀📸

View attachment 2619104
Attempting to minimise the domestic abuse she heaped upon Aaron throughout the duration of their relationship. And also placing blame on him. Despicable.

View attachment 2619106
Funny how she only ever plays up the communidy aspect when she's hustling. Mumma don't wanna know the plebs when she's swanning around Melbourne chasing 🍆 but when she's gotta make a dollar, it's all kumbaya let's be farken besties.

I also call BULLSHIT on her having to take two years to comprehend and grieve the bust up between her and ALove. That relationship had been on the rocks more times than Johnnie farken Walker. How many times did they separate and live under the same roof, subjecting their children to tension and trauma. Please, spare us, witch. This self serving waffle of hers makes me sicker than her gross looking banoffee.
She was stuck in the chair when Aaron said "duck you" and walked out, shut the duck up about giving relationship advice LL. The only relationship you have is you with your phone

• Heart
Reactions: 26
oh we know. you have eaten your lifetimes share of curries and oxtail emmy 😂😂😂🤢🤢🤢 what a weird thing to put in.

also this reads like it’s current? didn’t they split up ages ago 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Aaron appears to have turned up to support The Children at every opportunity he could since he left YOU. What a conniving witch she is playing for sympathy now she is in a ‘spot of financial bother’. Nothing but a big fat lying fraud.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.