Emmylou Loves #106 Tampax Lou made the worst dressed list, no Konrad grinding left the Tattler’s pissed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A friend sent it to me...

I took screen shots in case any one is worried about downloading the pdf.
So, Lou has not lodged all her tax returns! Your business can only qualify for a "restructure" if your tax returns are up to date. And because she is not up to date with her lodgements, they aren't even sure how much her tax debt is - which probably means the debt is higher than currently estimated?

@hotpussy this should amuse you 🤪

Also, she signed her name above her printed name of "Emmylou McCartthy" - isn't her surname MacCarthy?
oooh this is (insolvency) gods work! well done to the Forensic Accounting Fezzas ...we should start our own own spin off tax Avoidance Consultancy like EY..Lord knows I had to trawl through .the ex Mr Hot Pussy's financal instruments after our separation to make sure he did not incur any transactions after that date that should have been backdated....anyway I digress...No issues with hidden assets for our Gal Amy..not sure Alove would know how to look...

I knew it had to be the ATO, most smaller creditors of unsecured or even smaller secured debts sell these to a third party for recovery and take what they can get..but the ATO DOES NOT MESS AROUND! So our gal has had an accountant but never lodged any Business Tax returns? This smells of BS...She's potentially going to have a huge debt to pay, they will just wind up the company so no directorships for her. She will have to relinquish her Zoe Moss Directorship too (if she is a proper Director under Corps Law)...she will also open herself up to an ATO inspector auditing her returns and meeting at her place of Business (ie The Hovel) to go though things with a fine tooth comb. I cant believe she is only now going to have years worth of tax returns finalised and lodged in 2 weeks. Smells like a delay tactic to me..watch this space!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Honestly, Brad must haaaaate her. He had an ATO debt, but he works hard and he paid it off (I assume, otherwise I doubt he’d be able to get a mortgage for the beach house). Meanwhile, the Crop Top Queen of Port Melbourne is still swanning around, spending up big and single white femaling his style. Even Christian Hull is working hard (literally and metaphorically) to pay off his tax debt.

Can’t wait to see how this turns out. She could at least have the decency to let us know the goss 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
A friend sent it to me...

I took screen shots in case any one is worried about downloading the pdf.
So, Lou has not lodged all her tax returns! Your business can only qualify for a "restructure" if your tax returns are up to date. And because she is not up to date with her lodgements, they aren't even sure how much her tax debt is - which probably means the debt is higher than currently estimated?

@hotpussy this should amuse you 🤪

Also, she signed her name above her printed name of "Emmylou McCartthy" - isn't her surname MacCarthy?
Hasn’t paid her GST?!!!
---
Omg the junior auditor is going to have to go the hovel!!!! Lol!!! Wonder if she knows the auditor is coming for her.
Hope he/she is nimble, they need to jump over the couch to get in the door!!!😀😀😀😀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Hasn’t paid her GST?!!!
---
Omg the junior auditor is going to have to go the hovel!!!! Lol!!! Wonder if she knows the auditor is coming for her.
Hope he/she is nimble, they need to jump over the couch to get in the door!!!😀😀😀😀
I wonder if she is suppose to pay income or business tax? Which would be more than the 10% GST.... I wonder if Noballs Aaron was helping her with it, and then when he left, she just didn't bother to adult (like the rest of her life)

Reactions: 14
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA and he would be so big and sweaty too. Fucken gross. Her Spaniels ears slapping his sweaty gut after they both polished off a baby diarrhoea pot of slop 🤮🤮🤮🤮
The room would fucken stink. Poor john must hear her screeching for ages.
Hahaha wow. I didn’t need that visual before bed 😵💫
---
I hope poor TC is smoking some strong tit💨 poor dude has seen some things 😞 @#Super Cute

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wahhhhhhh, I don’t want to be a director/girl boss anymore if it means I have to pay my taxes and bother with paperwork!
I thought I could just update my IG profile, play with fashunn and watch all the #spon roll in 😣 I just want to be an #ambassador

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hasn’t paid her GST?!!!
---
They'll be taking the couch! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder if she is suppose to pay income or business tax? Which would be more than the 10% GST.... I wonder if Noballs Aaron was helping her with it, and then when he left, she just didn't bother to adult (like the rest of her life)
I get it now, ALove was helping her, all the paperwork is in the shed. After clambering over the couch, the ATO inspector will be taken to the shed where they will discuss the issues, surrounded by the good plates.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She’s so stupid she didn’t even notice that her accountant had misspelt her surname on the form letter to the ATO they gave her to sign.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I get it now, ALove was helping her, all the paperwork is in the shed. After clambering over the couch, the ATO inspector will be taken to the shed where they will discuss the issues, surrounded by the good plates.
“surrounded by the good plates” has me wheezing 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
They'll be taking the couch! Lol
Re-possess incoming:

*The new Sofa
*Wifi clam tiles
*Creepy picasso looking face tiles
*Smelly Air Jordans
*Mitsubishi
*$1200 used doona
*Knifes with her face on them
*SMEG kitchen appliances
*New Freedom accent tray (sorry, food tray)
*Clodhoppers
*Miffy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.