Emmylou Loves #106 Tampax Lou made the worst dressed list, no Konrad grinding left the Tattler’s pissed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this whole time she’s been ‘in business’ and Emmylou from EmmyLouLoves, she’s not had an accountant who lodges her BAS and she just has to do the DocuSign and then pay the bill? She really just plays make belief as a grown up, doesn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I get it now, ALove was helping her, all the paperwork is in the shed. After clambering over the couch, the ATO inspector will be taken to the shed where they will discuss the issues, surrounded by the good plates.
I wonder if she will pop on a lunch for the auditor? Snags and bodaydo salad?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sage was lucky to make it down the court in time for the perfect set up his teammates lined up for him - thought he was going to stop for a nap half way. Just like his mother, trails along last bit somehow gets the credit and limelight

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So this whole time she’s been ‘in business’ and Emmylou from EmmyLouLoves, she’s not had an accountant who lodges her BAS and she just has to do the DocuSign and then pay the bill? She really just plays make belief as a grown up, doesn’t she?
I imagine her personal tax returns are not up to date either... but will need to be soon now she's under the watchful eye of the ATO.

Lou had 15 business days from October 25 to file a proposal of repayment to her creditors - November 15 - but then filed for an extension on November 17. It must be mess or Lou's ignoring her responsibilities or both. That doesn't auger well for the ATO to approve a Restructure.

Didn't Lou go quiet on November 17? Now we know why.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
But.... but... she was telling the blockhead chicks how to "Claw" thier way to success?!!?

Or was she referring to how she claws her tinder dates???
I hope the ATO claw her all the way to jail!!
Her orange clothes can finally have a purpose!!

IMG_1460.jpeg
IMG_1459.jpeg

YooHoo #ATO - Check old mate Lia #liajenkins , #zoemoss while you are at it!!! Dodgy dealings all around!!

Lia has been selling off Mummas exxy tit on the sly!! Cash in hand!!

IMG_1486.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
But.... but... she was telling the blockhead chicks how to "Claw" thier way to success?!!?

View attachment 2583567View attachment 2583568

YooHoo #ATO - Check old mate Lia #liajenkins , #zoemoss while you are at it!!! Dodgy dealings all around!!

View attachment 2583577
She really is "THAT dumb" to have one of her employees sell her stuff for cash. The ATO ain't dummies. I'm sure they have a team just like us Fezzas that check everything on the webs for ways Amy makes some $$$. I'm hoping they do a google search and find Tattle TBH. We have ALL the receipts.

Reactions: 17

View attachment 2583567View attachment 2583568

View attachment 2583577
Lia has locked down her profile lol. I can't see anything!
---
OMG is it time for that fantastic thread title to make it's debut??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Okay, get me up to speed ploise - what are mumble pants?! Every mention of them has me LOLing 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No way she wrote that 😂😂 also do we think she gets her clothing inspiration from her mate and how’s the other slide!
Babygargoyle or whatever her name is looks like she's high maintenance.....the nails, the hair, the eyelashes the fugly crotchet outfit.🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jones & Co sponsored content now appearing on my Facebook.
20231121_122738.jpg

You're all getting a limited edition Dogs Boofing mug from Snarky Claus this Xmas. Will look bewdiful in the china cabinet next to the dickehead mug.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I've tried to create a new thread with the brilliant title from @YellowFingerDustforDays as it's too long for the title and I don't want to butcher it.

If any fezzas can make this fit in the title:

Emmylou Loves #107 Jingle bells, my vag smells, Suelyn ran away, flapjack tits, worse dressed list, bankruptcy on it's way. Hey!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I've tried to create a new thread with the brilliant title from @YellowFingerDustforDays as it's too long for the title and I don't want to butcher it.

If any fezzas can make this fit in the title:

Emmylou Loves #107 Jingle bells, my vag smells, Suelyn ran away, flapjack tits, worse dressed list, bankruptcy on it's way. Hey!
It’s wayyy over, so it might unfortunately need to be split in two. Like cut off after “ran away” and just putting the rest in the first post.
---
Someone could also pop the second half up as a thread title suggestion, then if it was successful they’d be next to each other and could be read together in the thread list

Reactions: 2
Be interesting to know whether she claimed any of the Govt Covid grants during lockdown.....that also could be an issue if her taxes have not been completed.....i think the AmyLou House of Cards is about to come a tumblin' down and i am here for it. I would never wish ill like this on anyone but FinancialLou has flaunted her excessive spending and fleeced those poor unfortunate souls that make up her community - the community she lurrves so much - of money to finance it. 🍿😛

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.