Emmylou Loves #106 Tampax Lou made the worst dressed list, no Konrad grinding left the Tattler’s pissed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. Silverback lou
2. Condescending bleep lou. "Hope you enjoyed your first game" like you're such a bleeping lifelong fan. Also clearly those girls were courtside while this grub had to walk down to them.
I think this is a perfect example of a worrying trend with Amy. Eliza and Liberty are friendly people who are networking at a social event for their own purpose. Just because somebody has basic conversation skills does not make them a friend or a fan. The simple fact she can’t read situations and take them with a grain of Olsson salt is exactly how she got diddled in Vegas.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Did she say she'd be at ZM for the *cough* fire sale ? Surprised there wasn't eleventy million videos of her and her communiddy members talking about the fat girl clothes they bought... While Emmy waddles around with her gunt and surgery scars flapping in the breeze...
I believe it's Saturday the 25th and Sunday the 25th.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Interested to know why V didn’t pose with trolls, I suspect she was overwhelmed by her over the top mother, which in fact suits the over the top mother as she can get V to operate the camera, it’s such weird behaviour for a 44yo parent and such a sad existence for the children.
Wasn't Vida scared of the trolls last time?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Tha duck she on about? witch literally wakes up at 3am every Saturday morning to scroll for ambiguous quotes about being deeply in love and cry about her financial sitch…

IMG_9227.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lmao this witch even failed to get on to The Biggest Loser!!! She is the biggest one we all
Know!!

IMG_1452.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.