Emmylou Loves #104 A fitting end for the grifty fat witch, her company and life is now in the ditch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How brown does she need to be? It’s hilarious 😆
---
Why so many spray tans? Unless you're at the beach or nude you don't need 2 spray tans in 5 days! Just top up with moisturiser and your own self tanner.. me thinks it's going to a very skimpy number due to this.. watch out fezzas!

Is she black facing with the constant face tanning? I never do my face when spray tanning as it looks so wrong.. I just use bronzer.. shes such a bogan.
It’s giving black face yes

• Haha
Reactions: 16
duck she’s repulsive. Fancy walking around the city with your tatas swinging in the breeze and most likely the tan place paper gstring adhering to your dangleberries.

Look at the greed on her face. If it’s true and she actually is heading towards liquidation, this jizstain knows no shame View attachment 2558453

View attachment 2558452
The poor people in corporate gear having to see her in that mumu and her tits dangling in the wind while trying to have lunch:sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I hope Oaks Day number is super skimpy, but I’m guessing it will be the pink Bathmat Wrap one in 25deg so it sops up the sweat from her very cool dance moves.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I cannot wait to see how tomorrow unfolds. It's giving me VERY "Kath and Kim at the Melbourne Cup" vibes already.
971942-kath.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Honestly I was devastated when we didn’t get to see her yesterday, so I am absolutely thrilled and I’m going to bed like a kid on Xmas eve tonight! 💃🏻💃🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Honestly I was devastated when we didn’t get to see her yesterday, so I am absolutely thrilled and I’m going to bed like a kid on Xmas eve tonight! 💃🏻💃🏻
Yes its hilarious for a laugh and no doubt she will look absolutely shocking but seeing her smug bleeping face thinking she is a celebrity will really wind me up. That "collab" with the jewellery already has be angry. She legit believes that the rules do not apply to her

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I have reached out to the jeweller...-as always.. to keep our gal and her "sponsor" honest. I may or may not have worded it very legal/formal...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
So Shannakian Fine Jewellery aren't lending her jewellery this year...?

Kennedy Oaks Day has requested that the ladies wear purple or at least a splash of purple to raise awareness for the Good Friday appeal.

If Lou invades the Members Enclosure the dress code excludes:

NOT ACCEPTABLE

Short jumpsuits and playsuits that are above the knee
Shorts and short suits that are above the knee
Garments that show the belly button
Garments with an open back below the waist
Bralettes and bandeau crop tops

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My young, work daughters are always posting themselves in their work out gear. Smallish tops and scrunch bum shorts etc. They're extremely fit and look fantastic but never ever wear their workout gear outside of the gym. EVER!!
I hate those scrunch bum shorts. I didn’t know they were called that. Makes their arse look huge and they don’t leave anything to the imagination. Yes I’m old.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I have reached out to the jeweller...-as always.. to keep our gal and her "sponsor" honest. I may or may not have worded it very legal/formal...
Yes, given her current financial situation, I would love to know if the jewellery is loaned, #gifted or in fact, purchased.

As there is no indication on her stories of a collaboration, at this point, one can only assume that she has purchased the items. 🤔

Reactions: 12
Feeling smooth are obviously giving her free tans, facials etc so is this considered gifts and tax should be paid on the full value of such treatments? She tags them but doesn't ever tag as gifted .

Reactions: 21
So we get to see that horrible pink number she is going to be giving Miss Piggy vibes in that pink.

I thought I read somewhere that they were wanting people to have a splash of purple/lilac in their outfits this year. So if she is wearing the pink number will again totally miss the mark.

the tote is paying $1.10 for clod hoppers and toe rings. - its an odds on favourite

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Super excited for tomorrow!
Something about that tan looks off. She somehow looks menopause purple

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Im off to the races tomorrow and I swear to god if I can somehow end up seeing Emmy in her Ozzy Ostrich outfit bumping and grinding up on some poor fella I will die a happy lady!

I’m in a marquee and the members and I assume she’ll be in the birdcage but I will do what I can to make my way into the birdcage later in the day when the rosé and nosé has been flowing and Emmy might be feeling up for a little dance off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.