Emmylou Loves #104 A fitting end for the grifty fat witch, her company and life is now in the ditch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emmylou Loves #104: A fitting end for the grifty fat witch, her company and life is now in the ditch

Congratulations to @slap2fish2gether for yet another winning thread title! 🎉
Put your polo top on it’s time to delivery some pizzas with EmmyLou 🍕

Let’s guess what other items she’s going to buy before her credit goes in the toilet

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Casually drops over 2k on an oversized couch, nek minute she's almost in tears going through the bin looking for a receipt for $130 curtains. This witch is cooked!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Yes she measured the sofa but didn't take into account the functionality of such a big sofa in that room, that would require her to use her brain :unsure:

Reactions: 20
Who the hell gives an 8 year old Neuro Divergent kid a Powerade at almost 7pm at night? Ffs, what an absolute incompetent mole she is!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Well done @slap2fish2gether on yet another thread title win! Your wit, good looks and literary skills must keep your gentleman’s region busy!

🚨 Standby - our in-house pizza guys are on their way with a Mumma June special - dinner for one!

IMG_3900.jpeg

📣 Mumma June she lyin!! We all know she was bin scabbing for the last Marcella wipe. With Friday night upon us, The Hovel walls aren’t the only dirty surface getting a spring clean!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Is it just me or does everyone think it’s hilarious they are sitting on plastic wrapping and packaging on a brand new sofa 🤷🏼‍♀️ like wtaf??? Who does that and then puts it on social media, how bleeping embarrasing!
Maybe she reads the Kyree thread and got the idea lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe she reads the Kyree thread and got the idea lol
I deleted that post as I’ve just seen her post vision and the plastics off!!!! Silly cow she is, first ever brand new couch she’s ever bought the week after her business insolvency meeting, ffs!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For the price of the couch she could of bought (I used the right one brought vs bought) a dryer and microwave… or even a brand new washing machine with a huge drum…

But Mumma can’t lie all day in the microwave and watch Netflix…

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I just don't understand her at all. I know she isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but as much as i can't believe i am saying it, she isn't stupid. She is a grifter through and through and you need some sort of smarts to make that work, her community seem to love her, why i have no idea....BUT why would you be splashing the cash on hair, lounges etc under her current circumstances.....and even if you 'had' to, why put it in your socials? Have we got it wrong? Is there something we have missed because it just makes no sense at all.🤯

Reactions: 25
As if she sold $2k worth of stuff on marketplace to fund the behemoth sofa 😂 she’s a terrible liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
For the price of the couch she could of bought (I used the right one brought vs bought) a dryer and microwave… or even a brand new washing machine with a huge drum…

But Mumma can’t lie all day in the microwave and watch Netflix…
Or some intervention therapy for her youngest child 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 20
So it seems that HarveyNormanLou has a new word .........."branew".

I'm wondering if her "D's" are out hunting for her long lost "G's"? 🤔

• Haha
#105. Lou’s now a bin chicken looking for receipts, waiting for the ATO to give ‘‘em all the deets

Sorry I know I’m early, but I was bored waiting for my chick’n tender SHITZEL to cook in my airfryer.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Those fkn creaky floor boards when she walks around filming her branew couch ( it actually came in packaging you know). Trying to justify the expense with I sold stuff on market place so it’s basically free. She absolutely has zero budgeting skills.

• Haha
Why does she act so illiterate is it laziness just like everything else in life because this morning when I watch Spewdio 10 it was clear she knows how to speak properly.

Is it to be relatable to her bogan tribe?

Reactions: 14
I wonder if Limpy is always there cause he has moved back in. Any Fezzas know what building he lived/lives in? Any new rentals come up? 👀

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.