Emmylou Loves #104 A fitting end for the grifty fat witch, her company and life is now in the ditch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear I thought she looked terrible. This orange strapless jumpsuit does her no favours.
---

If Optus gave her the WIFI booster thing then why does she need to hotspot at the market.
Optus is down fully. All communications. A journalist couldnt even dial 000 from their service so its not just 4g/5g thats down.
Either way she could have just stayed home and been without for a few hours. A perfect detox.

Reactions: 18
what a loser. Going to the market to use their wifi/hot spot so she can still be on the phone talking to her communidee. Perhaps take the time during the outage to get some tasks done around home? Read a book? Shower and wash your days old makeup off your face? Seriously. Get a grip loser
Read a book? Emmy?
Remember when she pretended to be a reader for about a week? Of course it was just for a paid gig with Big W, have not seen her with a book since.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Optus is down fully. All communications. A journalist couldnt even dial 000 from their service so its not just 4g/5g thats down.
Either way she could have just stayed home and been without for a few hours. A perfect detox.
Oh I’ve got home wifi but SOS on my phone! I’m with Spintel so not sure how it all works they use Optus for mobile 🙃

Reactions: 5
Forced SM break, what a wonderful time to knuckle down and do some deep cleaning. Nope, goes to the markets to post nothing stories to social media. Most people are at work/doing their life admin and adulting at home etc. on a Wednesday morning. They do not give a flying fig if you can't post to your stories.

What I would’ve given to see her absolute freaking the duck out at 4am morning when she couldn’t refresh her Instagram feed. The sheer panic of not knowing if her account had been hacked by the Russians, seized by the ATO or frozen by Meta gives me immense joy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Emmy's off to Oaks Day tomorrow. White November are loaning (I think) her jewellery.

Fresh from a tan this is how Emmy went into the city. Wonder if she dropped by her administrators?

Screen_Recording_20231108_092501_Instagram_exported_21765~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Picking up SOME of the jewellery from White November? What, she has more coming that she has BOUGHT or been GRIFTED? This doesn’t sound like a person who is about to go under some sorted of deed of arrangement for financial issues. NOTHING makes sense.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Ok. Moon face if you’ve been gifted the jewellery, are you going to tag it as an #ad #gift?

You now have your Oompa Loopma tan for Oaks day (cannot wait to see what disaster she is going to wear)

Is she wearing a bra under that mumu?

IMG_4814.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
duck she’s repulsive. Fancy walking around the city with your tatas swinging in the breeze and most likely the tan place paper gstring adhering to your dangleberries.

Look at the greed on her face. If it’s true and she actually is heading towards liquidation, this jizstain knows no shame
IMG_4038.jpeg

IMG_4031.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
So she’s had a spray tan, flogged some wifi off the ladies there and is now walking through the city with her tits flapping and potentially no underwear on? Jeesus take the wheel. Have some self respect you giant leopard print turd.
The look on her face as she clutches that bag full of free jewellery. bleeping revolting pig.

I wasn’t a fezza this time last year, so I missed out on all the races fanfare and the Konrad dance, but I sure as tit have cleared my day tomorrow so I can watch her make a floppy tit of herself at ladies day.

Bring it on you stupid bohemoth!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
another fake tan? Didn’t she have one a few days ago, when the spacious couch came? Also is she swanning around in that momo dress in the city? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Walking around the city in a tanning smock, with sweat dripping off her. Oaks day is not about jewellery, she literally has no idea about dressing for an occasion, I can’t wait to see what tomorrow brings. Giddy up🐎

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Why so many spray tans? Unless you're at the beach or nude you don't need 2 spray tans in 5 days! Just top up with moisturiser and your own self tanner.. me thinks it's going to a very skimpy number due to this.. watch out fezzas!

Is she black facing with the constant face tanning? I never do my face when spray tanning as it looks so wrong.. I just use bronzer.. shes such a bogan.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.