Emmylou Loves #104 A fitting end for the grifty fat witch, her company and life is now in the ditch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And this is why I dont like it on tattle when some people try to say we shouldn't discuss her weight.
She literally discusses her weight ALL.THE.TIME. in her quest for weightloss, her disordered eating, demonizing sugar, slimming filters. Its all she talks about and this is a snark thread so this is what we discuss. Shes as fake as they get!
I agree! I came across this and thought hmmm I thought she didn’t care about weight.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I have a terrible feeling she’s going to look alright tomorrow 🥹

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Why so many spray tans? Unless you're at the beach or nude you don't need 2 spray tans in 5 days! Just top up with moisturiser and your own self tanner.. me thinks it's going to a very skimpy number due to this.. watch out fezzas!

Is she black facing with the constant face tanning? I never do my face when spray tanning as it looks so wrong.. I just use bronzer.. shes such a bogan.
But are you Zimietnamese? Her Vietnamese half must be dominating atm and she needs the help of blackface to let her Zim half shine though. When I am feeling particularly Caucasian, I do extra extra dark fake tan and wear a sari to remind everyone that I have a bit of Indian heritage

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Im off to the races tomorrow and I swear to god if I can somehow end up seeing Emmy in her Ozzy Ostrich outfit bumping and grinding up on some poor fella I will die a happy lady!

I’m in a marquee and the members and I assume she’ll be in the birdcage but I will do what I can to make my way into the birdcage later in the day when the rosé and nosé has been flowing and Emmy might be feeling up for a little dance off.
@ActiveLies will be representing the Fezzas tomorrow doing God's work and I'm up for it.

Have a great day!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Just caught up on 15 pages whilst at work. Bring on tomorrow's disaster!!!!!!!!!! Looking forward to the ITW sightings!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she’s had a spray tan, flogged some wifi off the ladies there and is now walking through the city with her tits flapping and potentially no underwear on? Jeesus take the wheel. Have some self respect you giant leopard print turd.
The look on her face as she clutches that bag full of free jewellery. bleeping revolting pig.

I wasn’t a fezza this time last year, so I missed out on all the races fanfare and the Konrad dance, but I sure as tit have cleared my day tomorrow so I can watch her make a floppy tit of herself at ladies day.

Bring it on you stupid bohemoth!
I don’t think we will see much, after her disaster dance and dress last year she wouldn’t want to get ripped on again. I think we will get a live while she gets ready, a photo or two with slimming filter and that will be it.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I don’t think we will see much, after her disaster dance and dress last year she wouldn’t want to get ripped on again. I think we will get a live while she gets ready, a photo or two with slimming filter and that will be it.
Hope it's a quiet day at work so I can join her live, I've had a blast the last few times.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.