EmmyLou Loves #103 Breakfast at Brad's wearing only a bra - next thing you know, Emmy's got no car.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woke up to all this! I have been fed. No need for breakfast. Thanks, guys.

I'm just hoping she doesn't con her followers into contributing to a Go Fund Me. I can see them giving her a lot even if they can't afford it themselves. And she wouldn't be above doing that. She has no shame.
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ good morning!!! How good has today been! I hope you have a magnificent day šŸ’—

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So Ive been chatting to my cousin who is a CA as well and she said "why has she got a business and not trading as a sole trader".
So I wonder if all her influencer work/CW/Garnier collabs are all under a sole trader ABN and just other tit like her warehouse/cars/zoe moss are under Elephant's Dinner?
In which case this piece of tit wont be broke broke even if her business does go into liquidation.
Lets see how good mr maillard is!
---

Fucken LOL. Someone finds a foot with a clodhopper attached down at PM beach šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
And Limpy can play the role of Anthony Koletti driving around Port Melb looking for her with beats blasting! YESSSSS!
---
According to ABN lookup she is registered as individual/sole trader as well. Not registered for GST though? I don't exactly know if she's supposed to be though... šŸ¤”
If your earnings are under $75K you donā€™t need to register for GST. Knowing this witch she probably would put GST on her invoices and then pocket it & not onforward it to the ATO. Sheā€™s so shifty.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Good morning Fezzas. What will today bring? Been awake since 4am, but lucky for me not because of bad life decions.
Thanks @Broken Veneers for doing gods work.

I came across Emmy and not gonna lie, she seemed like a great person. I was new to Insta and and the whole Influencer people. I was exactly the person she was after. Bought the book, Well lucky for me, she mentioned Gommi on one of her lives and I went looking. Well did you all make me question what I was watching? And I will always be grateful.

I was exactly the person she was after and it was her that sent me looking. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

So thanks for the ride and I cannot wait to see what will be coming...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
She must have had some idea that financially things werenā€™t great. Instead of pulling her head in sheā€™s been out and about buying Moreton bay bugs for breakfast everyday. Maybe she knew she was screwed so enjoyed it whilst she could afford it.

I also wonder now whether ā€œCharlottesā€ Chanel bag is actually hers? She was trying to hide from the directors she dropped so much on a bag so pretendedā€¦.

Reactions: 16
Fingers crossed she pulls through on this one.

Do you think we could set up a GoFundMe to help her out? Anyone need a face shield? Maybe if everyone just bought 1 cook book for their office KK or doTERRA for their best friend Charlotteā€™s birthday? She can keep my Bali deposit. Surely someone will pay top dollar for her secondhand Cachiaā€™s?

It was always so risky going it alone without ALove. His successful online persona was never going to be emulated. If the EmmyLou communidy collapses, so many South Melbourne Market traders livelihoods are at risk! Letā€™s call for a government bailout.

Some of us have to remember we owe our success to her.

Youā€™d still be Vice President of mugs if she didnā€™t see potential in you, @Director of Mugs

The reason you have so many teeth because of her successful partnership with Bond Street @somanyteeth

@#Super Cute Youā€™d just be ā€˜niceā€™ if her delirium was in check.

Your boobs would never have gotten back together if it wasnā€™t for her. @StickyTapeTits

I personally would not know what a vibe it was, entertaining in my front yard if it wasnā€™t for LouLou.

Please share below ā¬‡ how sheā€™s enriched your life. Thoughts and prayers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Fingers crossed she pulls through on this one.

Do you think we could set up a GoFundMe to help her out? Anyone need a face shield? Maybe if everyone just bought 1 cook book for their office KK or doTERRA for their best friend Charlotteā€™s birthday? She can keep my Bali deposit. Surely someone will pay top dollar for her secondhand Cachiaā€™s?

It was always so risky going it alone without ALove. His successful online persona was never going to be emulated. If the EmmyLou communidy collapses, so many South Melbourne Market traders livelihoods are at risk! Letā€™s call for a government bailout.

Some of us have to remember we owe our success to her.

Youā€™d still be Vice President of mugs if she didnā€™t see potential in you, @Director of Mugs

The reason you have so many teeth because of her successful partnership with Bond Street @somanyteeth

@#Super Cute Youā€™d just be ā€˜niceā€™ if her delirium was in check.

Your boobs would never have gotten back together if it wasnā€™t for her. @StickyTapeTits

I personally would not know what a vibe it was, entertaining in my front yard if it wasnā€™t for LouLou.

Please share below ā¬‡ how sheā€™s enriched your life. Thoughts and prayers.
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ duck i love you.
I giggled through every sentence and Mr Somanyteeth is like "tattle cant be that funny" šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ YES IT CAN, SIR. YES IT CAN

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Woke up to all this! I have been fed. No need for breakfast. Thanks, guys.

I'm just hoping she doesn't con her followers into contributing to a Go Fund Me. I can see them giving her a lot even if they can't afford it themselves. And she wouldn't be above doing that. She has no shame.
Funnily enough, I actually think she is so desperate to keep up appearances, that she wouldnā€™t set one up. As much as sheā€™d be wanting too, I feel like needing to appear wealthy, rich and dripping in gold jewellery to her followers would trump asking for their help.
She is literally going to sweep this under the hovel carpet and carry on as normal because if she even once shows a shred of worry or ask for help, the charade is all over and she can say good bye to the good life.

On another note, like many of us i actually think this is all hilarious and couldnā€™t have come to a more deserving person. She is such a liar and a fraud, always doubling down on anything negative thatā€™s said about her (ie that time she posted a reel in her bra and then proceeded to post about 1,000 stories of herself in a bra). She will double down on this too and continue to post herself buying lobster for breakfast, 45kg of oxtail for dinner, events, clothing, the works. She will be doing her best to cover this up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
There's an aged care facility in Rockchester planning assistance as we speak. They'll be sending her some hardly worn drop crotch joggers in about three months.
#givingback

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Mr Cutie is having fish fingers for breakfast.
Mumma has Moreton Bay Bugs.
Mr Cutie is not in liquidation šŸ¤­
IMG_3750.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Morning!!
I've just popped on an emergency batch of oxtail and my ex is bringing me 2 bottles of diet coke so this mumma is ready for a big day of laying on the couch reading tattle... farkin busy I tell ya..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Gawwwdd mornin Fezza family.
I had a great night, Louā€™s on the brink of being broke, the Matildaā€™s beat Iran 2-0, I slept like a baby & itā€™s Friday. Fark me, what more could this glorious day bring. Surely canā€™t top yesterdayā€™s news.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
John the Neighbour will be loving this, especially if she's forced to move from Casa de Hovel!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Morning!!
I've just popped on an emergency batch of oxtail and my ex is bringing me 2 bottles of diet coke so this mumma is ready for a big day of laying on the couch reading tattle... farkin busy I tell ya..
Remember how she was gonna uber a coke zero from maccas. Which would have been 12 bucks.
BRO, YOU ARE GOING INTO LIQUIDATION! No one needs a drink that badly.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
ā€œItā€™s been a crazy week and Iā€™ve loved every minute of itā€

Oh ok, so even that time on Tuesday when you sat down with your accountant to discuss your business possibly being liquidated? You loved that too?

Doubling down I tell yaā€™s.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Oh Wowee.. Iā€™ve had a @MaddogBusy (yes I tagged myself like the loser that Emmylou is I am) day doing real life work, paying real life taxes and being an actual mother to my children and look what Ive missed. All I wanted to do was jump on here and show you all what I stumbled across at my local Sainsburyā€™s the other day ā˜¹
IMG_8109.jpeg

I got so excited to share it with you all, but got home and regular life got in the way and I forgot. And now it means nothing. duck you CriminalLou for ruining my fun šŸ˜¤

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.