Emmylou Loves #102 From Zimietnamese to fake Yees, everyone rolls their eyes and says, puh-LEEZE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the creditor is the ATO, would that mean she’s lodged her BAS or Tax Return or whatever they do, they’ve discovered all the income and she now owes tax on it? Could that be what the issue is, or something else?
I just can’t see how the business which is almost bogus as she does do anything, it’s all so weird , would have any creditors to chase her, what has she been getting on credit?
It does seem to fit in nicely with the ATO looking much more closely at Influencers' income... this document was last updated August 4 2023, not sure when it was created:

• Wow
Reactions: 16
It does seem to fit in nicely with the ATO looking much more closely at Influencers' income... this document was last updated August 4 2023, not sure when it was created:

So stuff like the gifted trip, say it’s worth 5k they have to declare that and pay tax on it? You would want to hope they also paid a huge sum on top of that to cover the bloody tax.

Reactions: 11
Thanks Veneers. I found this bit interesting re 2020.
I think this means the liquidator has only had one referral in 2020 from the accounting company FinancialLou uses.....not that he has worked directly with one of FinancialLous businesses.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think this means the liquidator has only had one referral in 2020 from the accounting company FinancialLou uses.....not that he has worked directly with one of FinancialLous businesses.
I need to go back through a few threads - I received a notification when Elephant Dinner's business address moved to the address of her current accountant who is involved in this process. I suspect that is when she knew she was in trouble and has apparently done nothing about it until now? Allegedly

ETA found the address change was March 2023. Not sure if she was referred to this new accountant in March 2023 because her previous accountant had identified issues or not.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I wonder how this will effect Zoe Loss or this is why she appears to be distancing herself from the brand

Reactions: 8
😂😂 omg i remember that! Thats back when Leah Left Us was her assistant and used her gen z skills to make reels. It was cringe as duck and i think she was doing lunges.

Found it

Doesn’t inspire me to purchase and prepare meals using a container of protein powder or wear too tight activewear and exercise at the beach.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😂😂 omg i remember that! Thats back when Leah Left Us was her assistant and used her gen z skills to make reels. It was cringe as duck and i think she was doing lunges.

Found it

I think she's deleted this reel? I can't see it. Sorry if this has already been said I'm still catching up. But is this not proof she's reading here? 👀

Reactions: 1
Will her foot wash up in her Air Jordans on a beach in Bunbury like old mate Caddick?? ASIC involved I would be running to chop my foot off too!!! Yikes!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
She’s probably glued here to see what tattle lawyers and CPA’s are recommending her next step should be.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Too bad the ch10 thing didn't work out, better get those lazy cunts at IMG working and earning their keep.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I always had her pegged for a guest spot on The Project 🤷‍♀️
Same. Make her proper famous and rich
---
I think she's deleted this reel? I can't see it. Sorry if this has already been said I'm still catching up. But is this not proof she's reading here? 👀
No, click on it to "visit Instagram" or whatever the blue hyperlink says. Her big ass m&m gut is still there

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.