Emmylou Loves #102 From Zimietnamese to fake Yees, everyone rolls their eyes and says, puh-LEEZE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What assets does she actually own ? Car is leased house is rented . WA house potentially mortgaged but she hasn’t mentioned what’s happening with it for a long time ..does she still have it ? She would have nothing to sell to pay back if she owes debts
The brand new jewellery she just got? A few $K worth?

Reactions: 6
Maybe she's packin to move in with the spineless one in his cramped little unit.
Hopefully just ThE ChiLdReN move permanently in with woowoo No Love no Spine.

Just a thought AAAron might lose the sofa she BROUGHT for him when he left us.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s in trouble for sure, interesting to see if Elephant Dinner survive this one, yesterday must’ve been a big one for her, imagine having to investigate her, the tit that would be coming out of her mouth, oh my god!
I bought one of those - $19 and so worth it. It's a public access record so I'm not breaching Lou's privacy at all. ASIC exists and provides this information to assist consumers and other businesses in making informed choices.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She’ll be crying poor again and looking for a car /house/clothing/food sponsorship and opening a gofundme so her communidy can donate to her totally self inflicted plight. Ya know it’s so fucken unfair. Mumma may have to get an actual job…. Please donate…. But not joggers, I have a coupla boxes of those.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Can’t get a loan for a house owned by a super fund that loop hole was closed years ago so house in WA is not safe
Yes, @hotpussy said it was highly unlikely. I guess the investment property will be on the market very soon. How cute is it that the street name is Forum 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread 103# no more Dogs Breakfast or zoe loss nor more car to melt Budder in. Oh emmylou, who gives a toss.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bought one of those - $19 and so worth it. It's a public access record so I'm not breaching Lou's privacy at all. ASIC exists and provides this information to assist consumers and other businesses in making informed choices.
Which one did you buy ??? Im intrigued 🤔😂

Reactions: 3
This is from the 'Simplified debt restructuring: a factsheet for small business'

How long does the restructuring process take?
The company must put a restructuring plan to its creditors within 20 business days of entering the process. The company’s small business restructuring practitioner can extend this period by up to 10 business days where an extension is reasonable in the circumstances. Once a plan is put to creditors, they have 15 business days to vote to accept or reject the plan.
Surely she would need to present a forecast of her next 6 - 12 months locked-in income that proves guaranteed income of a guaranteed amount and it would have to cover a payment plan to her unpaid creditors and payment for any ongoing costs. And that seems unlikely. The job title "Influencer" is a joke. She's proven, as we've all witnessed, that as soon as she gets money in she spends it all. How likely is that to change...

Reactions: 17
This company business can’t be a shock to her so why the hell was she at that White November jeweller the other day getting nearly $4000 worth of jewellery??! 😱
Maybe the video & posts tagging the business were in exchange for some or all of the jewellery.

Reactions: 6
It’s just so interesting!!!!!!! We’ve suspected something was up with ZM for some time now so this is going to very interesting to watch as it plays out…..🍿🍿🍿

Reactions: 19
Surely she would need to present a forecast of her next 6 - 12 months locked-in income that proves guaranteed income of a guaranteed amount and it would have to cover a payment plan to her unpaid creditors and payment for any ongoing costs. And that seems unlikely. The job title "Influencer" is a joke. She's proven, as we've all witnessed, that as soon as she gets money in she spends it all. How likely is that to change...
I wonder if the creditor is the ATO, would that mean she’s lodged her BAS or Tax Return or whatever they do, they’ve discovered all the income and she now owes tax on it? Could that be what the issue is, or something else?
I just can’t see how the business which is almost bogus as she does do anything, it’s all so weird , would have any creditors to chase her, what has she been getting on credit?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.