EmmyLou Loves #100 100 threads of this magical mess, will she celebrate by wearing her dolphin dress? 🐬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s @somanyteeth profile pic 🤣 the fungus armpit gets me every time
---
Word of warning for any Fezzas who commented on her live, go block her now!
This obese behemoth will be on the couch reading her thread later and she gets the Insta names off those screenshots and blocks. I’m not even kidding.
So get her before she gets you.
Yep this is how she blocked me literally a week later after a live .. an innocent comment. She also blocked me from Zoe Loss around the same time. Have never DM"d her left a comment anywhere else..

Reactions: 5
Thanks for the live recaps, fezzas. I’m proud of SallySue getting a job in healthcare. Good on her. She’s always been my favourite character

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This beast is going back to the market for a massage. Honestly the parking around there is hectic and nigh impossible to find a spot on weekends. It took me 20 minutes last Wednesday to find a park. It’s a nightmare.
She is so lonely, it’s sad really. Desperate for company and attention.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
If you look through her stories, wow, how is the change of demeanour once she’s back with Vida, she detests being a mother, the cutsie voice and energetic body language is all but disappeared once she’s in the company of her kids, poor Vida looks just as miserable being in her mums clutches too……

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Yep this is how she blocked me literally a week later after a live .. an innocent comment. She also blocked me from Zoe Loss around the same time. Have never DM"d her left a comment anywhere else..
Really proves what a sad witch she is, her life is so desperate, she’s nothing but a fame bleep, yet her career is on deaths door 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Such wonderful mothering!! Wanting her kids to steal!!

Sisters for sure!!

IMG_9414.png
IMG_9415.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
That black plastic jacket must be sooo sweaty ! Perfect moist environment for a fresh fungal infection to fester... even expensive perfume can't conceal that stench 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Really proves what a sad witch she is, her life is so desperate, she’s nothing but a fame bleep, yet her career is on deaths door 😂😂
There’s a thread title there ‘she’s nothing but a fame bleep, yet her career is on deaths door’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sitting in a busy cafe on Saturday talking to her phone.

She may as well fly over to WA and visit her Mum. Get out of Port Melbourne.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.