EmmyLou Loves #100 100 threads of this magical mess, will she celebrate by wearing her dolphin dress? šŸ¬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™m sorry what??? Is that her dinner plate? She ate all that, ah, sheā€™s bleeping off the rails!
She is a greedy, gluttonous bleep.
Is she off to Japan soon on a working holiday? Sumo wrestling in the off the season?
Goodness she would suit being a Sumo wrestler! The only sport she hasnā€™t told us she is a pro at -yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And also watching and listening to her rummage through her make up drawers trying to find the lipliner and lipstick she wanted was so infuriating. She has zip lock bags full of both like 20 in a bag. How much crap does she have? Gave me hoarding vibes.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
And also watching and listening to her rummage through her make up drawers trying to find the lipliner and lipstick she wanted was so infuriating. She has zip lock bags full of both like 20 in a bag. How much crap does she have? Gave me hoarding vibes.
She is a hoarder. Some of her make up must be years old. She doesnt bin anything bc she's so materialistic that she thinks more of everything is better. Meanwhile cant even afford a nice home for a kids when she spends 100s of 1000s on herself throughout the year.

Reactions: 13
On her live earlier this week she was talking about rings, she was wearing about 18 at the time, not happy with her new additions they did not fit properly, she purchased a couple and needed to return them has lost them šŸ¤£ she wants this ring from FilyStable wanted it last Summer, she wishes that someone had proposed with it, fan girls said marry yourself go buy it.
I hate myself for knowing this šŸ¤£
View attachment 2495431
It is such a masculine ring. So ugly. And tasteless. Perfect for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On her live earlier this week she was talking about rings, she was wearing about 18 at the time, not happy with her new additions they did not fit properly, she purchased a couple and needed to return them has lost them šŸ¤£ she wants this ring from FilyStable wanted it last Summer, she wishes that someone had proposed with it, fan girls said marry yourself go buy it.
I hate myself for knowing this šŸ¤£
View attachment 2495431
Yes! That was it.

View media item 4747

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
No wonder she got fungus in her armpits (who has that picture?) she wouldnā€™t be drying under there and no air can escape. Its just folds of fat.
Itā€™s @somanyteeth profile pic šŸ¤£ the fungus armpit gets me every time
---
Word of warning for any Fezzas who commented on her live, go block her now!
This obese behemoth will be on the couch reading her thread later and she gets the Insta names off those screenshots and blocks. Iā€™m not even kidding.
So get her before she gets you.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Saving declining ratings with Emmy? Jesus... the person who came up with that as a strategy might want to polish up the ole resume...

"Channel 10 has brought in a major Instagram influencer to boost Studio 10 amid the show's declining ratings. On Thursday, social media star Emmylou MacCarthy confirmed that she was joining the panel as a weekly guest contributor. The 41-year-old will appear on Studio 10 every Thursday, either in person of via satellite from Melbourne."

remember when she was the Token size 18 at Bianca and Bridgett thing? I saw a video on their IG of the event and she was talking with the awful Daily Mail reporter Ali?Probably been brown nosing him for months to get good press? šŸ˜‚ youā€™re a desperate basketball Amy!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Emmylou Loves #101: Dick chasing & pier dancingā€™s been put on ice, while Mumma eats her body weight in vanilla slice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
This fat f**k is more food focused than anyone else Iā€™ve ever come across. Obsessed with shoveling tit into her mouth. Pig. Also Emmy, please for the love of god out your fat f**king stomach away.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Iā€™m just playing catch up but surely she did not eat all the dinner plus the red rock deli chips for entree

That was massive

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The huge underarms fat when she was lifting her arms up in that crop was alarming, Iā€™m not sure if the pics she usually posts are heavily edited or if sheā€™s packed on 30kgs in the last few months !
---
Iā€™m just playing catch up but surely she did not eat all the dinner plus the red rock deli chips for entree

That was massive
I think we all know the answer to this šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8

That was massive
I am catching up as well and my god I felt sick watching her eat her way through the day like the Hungry Caterpillar. I almost died laughing when she said "a little bit of steak" šŸ¤£ That plate would have fed me for 3 days!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.