Emmerdale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to the Metro Bernices wig has been axed. :ROFLMAO: It was said to have been more controversial than some of the plot lines.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In the show Lisa riley is obviously morbidly obese, but on her insta she looks a normal size. Does she wear a fat suit or does she Photoshop herself ? It's bugging me does anyone know the answer ?

Reactions: 2
In the show Lisa riley is obviously morbidly obese, but on her insta she looks a normal size. Does she wear a fat suit or does she Photoshop herself ? It's bugging me does anyone know the answer ?
We talked about this a few pages back and don't think there was a conclusion. She can't be wearing a fat suit or her face would be a lot thinner than it is on Emmerdale, don't think it would be possible to change that for every programme. I don't do IG so have not seen anything she posts, does she do full body ones or head and shoulders? (Just looked at the cover of her weight loss book and her face is completely different to what it is now).

He’s great in Life on Mars and Ashes to Ashes if you haven’t seen those yet. I still refer to him as Raymondo and keep forgetting his character’s name in Emmerdale!
Thank you! I've been wondering where on earth I knew him from 🤣

Reactions: 1
Honestly don't know why David is with Meena she just gets worse each episode.

Reactions: 7
Definitely a bunny boiler.
And what was that story she told Diane all about? Did she do something to that missing girl?
I think she told Diane that the girl committed suicide then Diane later finds out that there was open investigation or something about her death, so Meena lied about it and looks dodgy

Reactions: 5
I hate Tracey she’s getting on my tits
And I know lots of new mums feel like she does but I still dislike her to the point we’ve started pausing the programme and just fast forwarding past her

😘

Reactions: 11
I hate Tracey she’s getting on my tits
And I know lots of new mums feel like she does but I still dislike her to the point we’ve started pausing the programme and just fast forwarding past her

😘
She has always got on my tits as she's such an unlikeable character. You would think some one would have picked up that she had PND before now.

She has always got on my tits as she's such an unlikeable character. You would think some one would have picked up that she had PND before now.
Yeah I really hate Tracey too, even before PND she was always moaning and getting on her high horse

Reactions: 6
This is what gets me
Everyone is supposed to be super friendly in the village but she can’t talk to ANYONE and that bloke she’s had the baby to… god give me strength

Reactions: 7
Can't stand him either. His voice makes my teeth itch 😬
They are both have whiny/droning voices
God help that baby when it starts talking
Even Liv is irritating me I just keep thinking “ just drink the vodka then you bloody attention seeker”
Clearly I’m not cut out to be a counsellor of any sort on soaps 🙈

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.