Emmerdale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching it with my mum and as soon as they made it seem like Kim was dead I said “there is no way Kim Tate died quietly on the kitchen floor” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The Bernice story is boring
Was she always this selfish and ditzy when she first appeared? It seems since she came back (not the most recent exit) she’s been really hamming it up.

Jamie is such a slimy creep!
Also this new storyline is making Emmerdale interesting again. Well parts of it. Can’t stand Aaron and his miserable face.

Did Mandy get any comeuppance for saying Liv was no longer a Dingle?

Reactions: 2
Was she always this selfish and ditzy when she first appeared? It seems since she came back (not the most recent exit) she’s been really hamming it up.
Yes, I don't ever remember Bernice any other way, she was always a massive selfish pain in the hole.

Reactions: 2
Yes, I don't ever remember Bernice any other way, she was always a massive selfish pain in the hole.
She's not as bad in the classic episodes, a bit passive aggressive and yeah, annoying, but, there's a kindness and a bit of compassion to the character 20 years ago! (Bernice was the only one not to nag the millionaire for money for example). Modern Bernice is awful. I really hope the doctor tells her to sod off and stays with Leyla. No more love triangles please!!!

Reactions: 5
The guy playing Will is a very natural actor.
I'd like to see him involved in more stuff.
He’s great in Life on Mars and Ashes to Ashes if you haven’t seen those yet. I still refer to him as Raymondo and keep forgetting his character’s name in Emmerdale!

• Haha
He’s great in Life on Mars and Ashes to Ashes if you haven’t seen those yet. I still refer to him as Raymondo and keep forgetting his character’s name in Emmerdale!
So glad I’m not the only one 🤣 me and my partner always call him Ray!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m 25 and have a slight crush on him, I’m not even bothered😂😂 it’s the eyes 🤤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Wait, Kim’s fake death only lasted a day?! I wanted it to carry on for a little while longer. Bit of an anti climax.

• Haha
Wait, Kim’s fake death only lasted a day?! I wanted it to carry on for a little while longer. Bit of an anti climax.
If she had let it go on longer it would’ve caused other storylines and steered away from her & Will though. Because obviously they’d have told Millie that kim was dead then have to explain to her that she’s not dead and lied about it so the focus would have been more on that situation and Andrea than Jamie/Will etc

If she had let it go on longer it would’ve caused other storylines and steered away from her & Will though. Because obviously they’d have told Millie that kim was dead then have to explain to her that she’s not dead and lied about it so the focus would have been more on that situation and Andrea than Jamie/Will etc
True, but I think maybe more than just one day!

At the moment, emmerdale is the most interesting soap and only soap that has made me shocked in a while! The rest are just truly predictable. I was just thinking whilst watching it like someone else on here said Kim would never die that quietly 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.