Emmerdale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t watched for about 4 weeks 😟 I missed about a weeks worth and then just didn’t watch again. I think it’s gone so downhill since last year with those overly anticipated night out episodes were Maya was found out and poor Vic getting raped.

I still can’t get used to the new Ellis 😂

Has there been anything juicy? I was so sick of the Malone/Meena/Jamie Tate storylines 😩

Know I’m a week or so late but am I the only one who is really surprised that Belle wasn’t sectioned?? I mean she threatened a pregnant woman with a knife and was off her meds and hallucinating?? Surely she would need more than one night in hospital?!

Reactions: 3
Pretty sure I read somewhere that Al is having an affair with Meena?!
Was sure tonight that it was an affair with Chas - he and she disappeared into the storeroom at one point.

Are they setting up Gabby for a suicide attempt just in time for Christmas? I do hope not.

Oh jeez need to leave this thread till I’ve caught up I’m only on the gender reveal so far!!

A friend who hasnt watched for ages asked me if Debbie Dingle has left - and I realised I had not missed her character one bit and had forgotten all about her until my friend mentioned her.

Anyone else really fancy Jamie? When he was in his suit the other night 😍
I do fancy him but him being such a knob on the show ruins it 🤣 he does look good in a suit though

I haven't watched last nights yet! An affair with Chas or Meena?? Surely he would propose to Priya if he was having an affair?? I reckon he's after the money

Reactions: 1
I do fancy him but him being such a knob on the show ruins it 🤣 he does look good in a suit though

I haven't watched last nights yet! An affair with Chas or Meena?? Surely he would propose to Priya if he was having an affair?? I reckon he's after the money
His wooden acting of a spoilt rich kid kils it. Thank god they got rid of that sour Andrea. She also couldn’t act!

Priya can act well.

Thank god they got rid of that sour Andrea. She also couldn’t act!
She’s still in it! I reckon they are setting her up for a romance with Raymondo, I mean Will (he will always be Ray Carling to me!)

I’m a bit confused, is Gabby meant to be in love with Leyla or is it more she has problems and develops extreme attachments? Thank god Liam dumped Leyla, she is horrendous.

I really hope Al isn’t cheating on Priya with Chas. What a come down!

Talking about easy on the eye, they have a newcomer called Ethan and in the publicity shots he looks pretty fine. Could be the angles and lighting so I will pass full judgement when he appears on screen. Looks like we are getting a new vicar, but sadly Harriet stays.

She’s still in it! I reckon they are setting her up for a romance with Raymondo, I mean Will (he will always be Ray Carling to me!)

I’m a bit confused, is Gabby meant to be in love with Leyla or is it more she has problems and develops extreme attachments? Thank god Liam dumped Leyla, she is horrendous.

I really hope Al isn’t cheating on Priya with Chas. What a come down!

Talking about easy on the eye, they have a newcomer called Ethan and in the publicity shots he looks pretty fine. Could be the angles and lighting so I will pass full judgement when he appears on screen. Looks like we are getting a new vicar, but sadly Harriet stays.
Will is meant to be getting it on with Kim Tate when she's back!

I hope he isnt cheating with Chas, proper downgrade from Priya!

Will is meant to be getting it on with Kim Tate when she's back!

I hope he isnt cheating with Chas, proper downgrade from Priya!
Oh really?! Oh that will be exciting! But surely Kim would avoid him because he’s Jamie’s enemy. Interesting!
I agree, Priya to Chas make no logical sense!

Was sure tonight that it was an affair with Chas - he and she disappeared into the storeroom at one point.

Are they setting up Gabby for a suicide attempt just in time for Christmas? I do hope not.
This Al thing - remember ages ago he had a delicate bracelet stolen and when that all came out he pretended it was for Amba.
That was our first clue he had another woman in his life.

Could he have already struck up a connection with Chas that far back?
She was showing mild irritation with Paddy ages ago too.

Could he have already struck up a connection with Chas that far back?
She was showing mild irritation with Paddy ages ago too.
I don't think so - when they first had that scene together it pretty much seemed like the first time they had spoke

According to my Mum, who loves her soaps and soap spoilers, what ever is going on with Al it's gonna be a 'big part of the Christmas storyline'

Reactions: 4
Will a good storyline improve Al’s terrible acting?

If he wasn’t good looking he would have nothing to offer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.