Emmerdale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that too - I could have sworn that when Moira's character has been off screen before that she was staying with her Mother (or maybe it was an Aunt)
She often goes and stays with ‘Nanna Barton’.

Reactions: 4
Have you ever tried reading the Emmerdale thread over there? So cliquey, it's like a bunch of friends chatting about their day!!!
So it was Tracy who took the photo, why has she got it in for charity?
Tracey does my bloody head in cant they bump her off!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't know why it's bothered me so much but it annoyed me how Paddy sent off Chas to Scotland and him and Bear stayed at the Woolpack. It's Chas and Charity's pub 🤣

Please get this awful Meena off. She cannot act & makes me cringe.

please get rid!

Get rid of Meena- she cannot act!

I hope all this about Paul comes out soon hes doing my head in!! Mandy is so clingy with Vinny as well 🤣 he's not 5

Jamie is still doing my head in. With his smug face 😒

I hope all this about Paul comes out soon hes doing my head in!! Mandy is so clingy with Vinny as well 🤣 he's not 5

Jamie is still doing my head in. With his smug face 😒
As long as meena isn’t on the screen it’s ok

Reactions: 2
Anyone know how tracey managed to photograph Charity and Moira's brother kissing?
Weren't they driving down a road outside of the village and therefore nowhere near any houses etc?
Was Tracey walking through the countryside on her own and just randomly on the very road the 2 cars collided?

Reactions: 5
Anyone know how tracey managed to photograph Charity and Moira's brother kissing?
Weren't they driving down a road outside of the village and therefore nowhere near any houses etc?
Was Tracey walking through the countryside on her own and just randomly on the very road the 2 cars collided?
I know yeah walking through the countryside alone whilst pregnant 🤔 doesn't sound likely does it
Think they've just scraped over it and ignored how and why Tracey managed to get the photo

I find the guys playing Rishi and Al to be really bad actors.
Anyone agree, or is it just me?

Really not enjoying the Mandy/Paul/Vinnie stuff - wish they'd write Paul out to be honest.

Why have they cast the black man as a typical player, kids all over the place he never bothered with?

Really not enjoying the Mandy/Paul/Vinnie stuff - wish they'd write Paul out to be honest.
Rishi is annoying & manpreet & him are an unlikely couple

Al is bloody shocking, so monotone and looks like he can’t see properly always squinting.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.