Emmerdale #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blimey, Harry and Theo make an appearance. I thought one of them was a girl when I saw them 😮

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Now Chloe has a bee in her bonnet that it’s Moria that Al was having affair with. But why wouldn’t she think maybe it could have been Amy ?

Reactions: 10
Now Chloe has a bee in her bonnet that it’s Moria that Al was having affair with. But why wouldn’t she think maybe it could have been Amy ?
Chloe has some cheek bouncing round the village accusing everyone of having an affair with Al, when she’s pregnant with a fella who has a missus’ baby!!! hypocrite 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How does Chloe pay her rent?
Does she get an allowance from her father (the wealthy criminal we have heard about but not seen?)

Reactions: 9
I fail to understand why Chloe would even choose to keep this baby. She's exceptionally young with no job, no (available) family to support her, no place to live, not even any friends for support 😂 And the guy who's knocked her up is a taken man with his own family (with Charity). It just makes no sense. Why would she choose to put herself and her baby through difficulty and drama??? Just screams diaster

Reactions: 11
Chloe has some cheek bouncing round the village accusing everyone of having an affair with Al, when she’s pregnant with a fella who has a missus’ baby!!! hypocrite 🤣
I never even thought of that. Hilarious!!
I think they really missed the boat on this one (Kerry managed to get on it though 🤦‍♀️🤣). I know a lot of you don’t like Kerry but I don’t mind her. You certainly wouldn’t want to make an enemy of her. I think showing her reaction ti the affair.. while Aaron was still around, Faith still alive etc would have been great viewing. At this stage, who even cares? Just Chloe!

Reactions: 9
didn't read the full article but looks like Belle spills the beans on Chas when people start blaming Moira , I hope it does come out soon , surely Cain wouldn't want people thinking it's Moira

• Heart
Reactions: 16
didn't read the full article but looks like Belle spills the beans on Chas when people start blaming Moira , I hope it does come out soon , surely Cain wouldn't want people thinking it's Moira
Thank God !!

Reactions: 7
Long lost brother. From which side: Faith’s or Zak’s? If from Faith’s that would make him Chas’s brother as well
I’ve just looked on Emmerdale fandom and he’s not even listed as a sibling of Cain so the writers must have just decided to pluck a sibling out of thin air 😆 found this article though which tells you if he’s Chas or Belle’s sister. (Don’t want to write here who it is in case anyone doesn’t want to know!) I really like William Ash so looking forward to him joining and hope he sticks around!

Reactions: 8
Very excited for this casting. Loved him on WR.

Caleb is also the name of Mandy’s father and Zak’s brother so a bit of a weird name choice for the character. Did they run out of Biblical names? I’m guessing it’s a half brother via Zak as someone probably would’ve noticed Faith was pregnant.

I wouldn’t like to live in that village, i’d constantly be on edge that a random sibling I didn’t know about would just pop out of nowhere at any random moment

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone done the tour and know how often they run?
I did it this year and it was amazing. Mine was in the summer so the weather was a bit temperamental (take a jacket). There is good availability throughout the day when I booked. Get on the website and book it - I promise you won’t regret it. I did ask if the studio tour was returning but couldn’t get a straight answer. No spoilers here other than the village is smaller than it looks on telly. I’m hoping to go again one year when the Christmas decorations are up. There is lots to do in the area so it would be worth considering a weekend trip.

• Heart
Very excited for this casting. Loved him on WR.

Caleb is also the name of Mandy’s father and Zak’s brother so a bit of a weird name choice for the character. Did they run out of Biblical names? I’m guessing it’s a half brother via Zak as someone probably would’ve noticed Faith was pregnant.
Apparently Caleb is a biblical name, I thought it was but admit I had to look it up just to check.. it's not an obvious one like Cain...

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.