Emmerdale #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old thread here..

https://tattle.life/threads/emmerdale-5.34679/page-50

in which we discussed all things Emmerdale.
We aren't keen on Ethan or his boyfriend Marcus, so we won't shed a tear when Marcus leaves. In fact we are hoping Ethan will follow him soon and take his sister with him.

We have really gone off Chas and we all wanted to hug Bear when he shouted at her last week and gave her some home truths.
We love Paddy and just want him to be happy. If that means he will get back with Mandy, we are fine with that even if we don't like her Pantomime Dame eye make-up.
We hope he is found safe very soon.

Bernice makes us laugh so we like her. We are wondering how Bob can afford to go into business with her in the B&B because not so long ago he was living on a bench and destitute. The writers have short memories, but we don't.

We are very suspicious of Caleb. We think he's a baddie.
We are waiting for the sh*t to hit the fan when Charity finds out about Mackenzie and Chloe.

We know that Samson is after the trust fund money that has just been magically produced out of nowhere but we are puzzled about how he can access it.
We still think David is a waste of space and wouldn't miss him if he left for good.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Old thread here..

https://tattle.life/threads/emmerdale-5.34679/page-50

in which we discussed all things Emmerdale.
We aren't keen on Ethan or his boyfriend Marcus, so we won't shed a tear when Marcus leaves. In fact we are hoping Ethan will follow him soon and take his sister with him.

We have really gone off Chas and we all wanted to hug Bear when he shouted at her last week and gave her some home truths.
We love Paddy and just want him to be happy. If that means he will get back with Mandy, we are fine with that even if we don't like her Pantomime Dame eye make-up.
We hope he is found safe very soon.

Bernice makes us laugh so we like her. We are wondering how Bob can afford to go into business with her in the B&B because not so long ago he was living on a bench and destitute. The writers have short memories, but we don't.

We are very suspicious of Caleb. We think he's a baddie.
We are waiting for the sh*t to hit the fan when Charity finds out about Mackenzie and Chloe.

We know that Samson is after the trust fund money that has just been magically produced out of nowhere but we are puzzled about how he can access it.
We still think David is a waste of space and wouldn't miss him if he left for good.
Great re-cap. This is my favourite thread. So let’s light and breezy. All fictional characters so we can witch away without feeling bad about it!

I’m shocked Marcus wasn’t a baddie. I mean he has kind of creepy eyes and his dad was bad to the bone. I was sure he was the next Meena. Glad he wasn’t though. You do get fed up with every marriage being miserable, everyone cheating and half the cast being baddies.

Reactions: 6
I’ve just watched the first episode of Better on BBC1 and Charley Webb (Debbie) had a small part, still sourfaced

Reactions: 6
Marcus character was a bit bland, storylines nothing special.

Reactions: 3
I’ve just watched the first episode of Better on BBC1 and Charley Webb (Debbie) had a small part, still sourfaced
Thankfully I've only spotted her in episode one so far,and only for a few minutes, on episode 3 now. Also keep spotting the actor who played Marc Reynolds(probably back in the 90's/early 00's?), He is playing a detective but no lines so far just in the background

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Marcus character was a bit bland, storylines nothing special.
Remember when he first came in as Pierce's son, I thought there were going to be major storylines and he was out for revenge on Rhona. Nothing with that story really happened and it was all a bit of a damp squib!

Reactions: 13
Remember when he first came in as Pierce's son, I thought there were going to be major storylines and he was out for revenge on Rhona. Nothing with that story really happened and it was all a bit of a damp squib!

Maybe they realised he has no screen charisma and just let him work out his contract?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I gotta admit that tonight I found Amelia so relatable when she said...

" I was gonna go to the lingerie shop but I made us a shepherds pie instead " 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Whoever said Caleb and the Manny must be upto something , it's looking more suspicious now

Reactions: 10
I'm sorry but how did Chas not see Paddy stepping out behind her car after she had only drove off a second before 🤣 So unrealistic

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Samson is going to blackmail Noah for the money , I don't know how but I'm assuming over the baby somehow

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry but how did Chas not see Paddy stepping out behind her car after she had only drove off a second before 🤣 So unrealistic
Yes I thought that too. Also how did Lisa get back as they went in Chas's car 🤔

Oh Hi Moira!! Sadly more screen time for bloody Amy though (what did she come as?! She’s as annoying as Schofe too…)
AF46473D-3DFE-4FB7-A777-25EB490378AC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is Will having a mid life crisis 🤔

I loved that scene where he up-ended the table and went towards Cain.

Also loved the scene with April, Marlon and Rhona and the one with Charity & Bob.

I enjoyed tonight's episode.

Reactions: 8
Yes I enjoyed the Will having a big tantrum in pub at cain! Are we any closer to seeing what Caleb is up to yet?

Reactions: 4
Yes I enjoyed the Will having a big tantrum in pub at cain! Are we any closer to seeing what Caleb is up to yet?
Just that he was going to make sure the Tates would have nothing left when he's done whatever it is he's doing.

I'm about to watch ep 4 and still no sign of her! All the hype on her IG page as well.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.