Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Fucks sake I was today years old when I realised the twins being calling Cathy and Heath as in Wuthering Heights 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
There's talk on the corrie thread about putting characters on pedestals even though they have behaved worse in the past. Well that's how I feel about Tracey she really annoys me , I remember when she first came in and took advantage of sam and then Andy
Tracey is a nasty cow! I can’t believe how insensitive she was saying Eve couldn’t even have one of frankies toys!!!

• Heart
Does Fiona Wade (Priya) have it written in her contract that she must wear low cut tops & short skirts in every scene??
Even in winter she's prancing around in them!

• Haha

thegirlscout

VIP Member

Ellis has quit
The optics don’t look good for Emmerdale at the moment - 2 of the white cast have been accused of racism and 1 of their black cast members has quit due to the handling of it?

Makes me think that the producers were hoping that sending Matthew and Isobel off for a few weeks would sort it out. I’m curious as to what was said because if it’s enough to make someone quit? I do hope that if Matthew and Isobel have been racist that they are let go and not kept because they are prominent ‘stars’ or legacy characters.

• Heart

wkdlass

This Meena storyline is getting on my nerves so much.
Why hasn’t Billy mentioned to anyone that he was probably the last person to speak to Ben and he wanted him to go up to the Hop, surely the writers haven’t forgotten that but instead of having him feel guilt that if he’d been there he could have stopped the murder they did a non story with Dawn

Surrealoneill

Chatty Member
And of course your man gets up and walks away leaving the footage rolling when you’re trying to watch through footage to see if you can figure out how someone came to die during an event you organised 🙄 Why do soaps never know when a storyline has run its course??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I had to laugh when she was talking about how could she explain the broken alarm clock to Wendy....how would she explain the bloody huge lock attached to the door??

• Haha

Fairypop

VIP Member
Or she could’ve sent a text rather than keep trying Ellis when he didn’t answer?! Or loads of texts to different people, I despair 😂

frisbeee

Such an unpopular opinion but I love Meena. She’s unhinged, sociopathic, and an absolute pantomime villain so her acting doesn’t need to be all that. Hope she takes out half the village tbf, at least she’s funny

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Sharon Marshall said on This Morning that there is a death
tonight and on Thursday

I doubt Kim will ever allow the Survival Challenge to happen again. Priya and Ellis, what have you done?
If it’s tonight then it has to be Victoria, surely?

Bit of false advertising - a survival challenge where (potentially) two people don’t survive?!

Also, isn’t this all taking part in Kim’s back yard? How big is Home Farm?!

• Haha