Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chita

VIP Member
I’ve not watched in ages but are Nicola and Jimmy still split?

Jimmy has hardly been mentioned.
He was seen briefly the other night but that's all.

I asked a few posts back about what happened regarding the lorry crash because I hadn't seen him for so long that I had forgotten what happened regarding this.
Did he get a suspended sentence ? Community service? A fine? Was he found not guilty?

We only really see Nicola in the cafe these days too.

So its all a mystery to me.

thegirlscout

VIP Member
I don’t understand why Meena has now turned on her sister and Charles just readily accepting that it was Manpreet sending messages to Ethan when clearly an idiot can see Meena is an unhinged psychopath. The writers need to go back to drama class 101
I think it’s because Meena likes to be in control and be seen as the ‘good’ (ish) person. Manpreet went against that by attempting to dob Meena.

Maid22

VIP Member
So Al all of a sudden wants to buy into the woolpack owned by Dingles who one he was seeing and one who had a crush on, unbelievable, surely Cain would come up with the money, or else sell it!!!

rivermonster

VIP Member
Omg I will have to stop watching if this happens! Nobody can join without having connections to current cast….like when Ethan and his dad joined. Ethan had previously had sex with Victoria’s (straight) boyfriend and Manpreet was a once upon a time stepmum who’d done a runner! So ridiculous!
This spoiler was in the Express yesterday but I thought I had better not mention it but it is there is you want to read it.