Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Surrealoneill

Chatty Member
Ffs surely they can check the flight records to see if she boarded a plane
Just coming on to say this or even better ask Meena what hotel she is staying at? Check her bank records, every luxury hotel in this day will require card a credit/debit card to book. Ridiculous writing at this stage. And since when do police conduct business in the local cafe???

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Mufasa

Chatty Member
Super confused at how the resident GP Manpreet is intelligent enough to be a doctor but cannot see that her sister is a psychopathic serial killer who is clearly ELATED that Andrea, her sisters direct love rival is now dead - under highly suspicious circumstances 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Chita

VIP Member
How come Manpreet didn't speak to anyone at the Hospital?
Manpreet was discharged into Meena's care without being asked if that was ok.
Surely there must have been at least a few minutes when Meena wasn't present where there was an opportunity to raise the alarm???

I know it's dragging on and it's a bit crap, but I'm dying to know who susses her out and leads to her getting caught.

Reactions: 16

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
True, I was expecting more deaths.
This time next week will all be reset, like this all never happened. Charles and Manpreet will get together, Mackenzie and Charity will be loved up in time for Vanessa's return, Meena will be exposed so now David and Vic can unite, Priya will feel ugly from scarring but Ellis will proclaim his love for her in Woolie, and Paddy and Marlon will still be a couple of silly sods!

• Haha

Sprezza

VIP Member
Which makes me question this all - if they have been suspended because they were caught being racially insensitive to another coworker they shouldn’t be back. Also they are the worst characters in the soap so no one would miss them.

Love the bromance with Cain!
Cain giving him the delphinium seeds 😭😭😭

• Heart

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
We bloody love Meena in my house, we cheer when she comes on, she's such a pantomine villian! Although her storyline has suffered from the absence of pretty boy David and his new, ever-lasting paramour, Victoria. I guess that it all had to be rewritten around Billy and Dawn after they were suspended?

Absolutely agree about Tracey, who is suddenly the patron saint of new mothers. Doesn't she still owe Sam 3K for credit card fraud? I don't remember her paying that back 🤔
Really hope Nate's ONS comes skulking back to the village with a big ole baby bump 😂😂

• Heart

Maid22

VIP Member
I'm not a fan of Liv, but what a nasty cow Chas was to her :mad: The Dingle code, what a pile of shite, where was charity, Zak and Marlon?

• Heart

Chita

VIP Member
I cringe every

time Al is on

screen.

The way he

keeps pausing between

words is doing my head in.

And would it kill him to put some expression into what he's saying? Y'know, actually do some acting?
Why the deadpan delivery?
Im so annoyed he's not only been kept in the show but is being given an even bigger role.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

armywife119

VIP Member
What happened to the land Victoria inherited? She’s moaning about not being able to afford childcare, aI thought she was left loads by her Dad when he died?

Surely there must have been at least a few minutes when Meena wasn't present where there was an opportunity to raise the alarm???

I know it's dragging on and it's a bit crap, but I'm dying to know who susses her out and leads to her getting caught.
It's so unrealistic. Surely if you are in ICU there would be nurses around all the time and visitors can't just come & go as they please? She was a deaths door & then suddenly she is released a couple of days later? The doctors just took Meena at her word that she was a critical care nurse?
It's really pissing me off that she's always in the right place at the right time & dopey Billy hasn't twigged that she was with him when Ben phoned him to go to The Hop...and told her all about it.

The ring that Noah took is bound to play some part in her downfall. Jacob will spot it & ask where he got it....

squiffle

Okay so you’ve just seen someone hold someone else under water definitely trying to kill them. You’re in the middle of a random forest. That person is laughing like a maniac in front of you. Do you:

a) get out of the forest ASAP and call the police
b) confront them yourself, alone, in the middle of the forest

• Haha

rootattoottoot

Catching up on the latest Emmerdale, meena has her work outfit on, beginning of episode..and then the whole episodes, besides to follow people about, hiding behind trees and listening in on conversations, does she ever go to work. At all

• Haha

Shinealight

VIP Member

Even if Meena had been there I’d have raised the alarm.
No way would I have gone home with her, the whole storyline is ridiculous.

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
I came to this thread to find out what you all thought of David singing around the campfire towards the end of last week as I found it horrifying but no one has even mentioned it! Now I feel like I imagined it.
I think we all mentally blocked that out as your post just reminded me of it!

Ooooh, it was terrible!!!

• Haha

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Exactly, like most storylines it’s been stretched out so much it’s got to the point that viewers are past caring.
Overload ruins so many good plots.
I wonder how it should have played out if David And Victoria were still around. There's been a lot of rewrites, and it definitely isn't helping!

Reactions: 14

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
As others have said it’s pretty shit at the moment
Oh how I prayed Ethans mum would have said “ oh piss off then” to him
we never see this stuff on Long Lost Families do we

Meena she’s not villanelle please make it stop
she’s not amusing or scary she’s just annoying
is this what producers want for us to be annoyed every time her stupid face appears? because if it is it’s working

Diane urgh I know she’s leaving , can she leave a bit faster please 🙏

Most of the time it’s on in the background whilst I look at tattle 😂

• Heart
Hopefully Vanessa is just making a flying visit so will take Tracey with her when she leaves again. She has only been in one episode & has annoyed me already.

• Haha