Emmerdale #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve looked it up: Gabby and Jamie slept together in early February so she’s only about 6 months pregnant
It really has seemed like an eternity!

Why is she so obsessed with ethans love life ?
Why does Ethan think he is such a hot catch? He is a whiny lil sourpuss, who never seems to be working, has a chip on his shoulder and treats everyone like dog tit on his shoes. Such a twit. He was introduced with a big group of mates, where they at? Did they hear he found a 'hag' and promptly ditched him?!

Reactions: 10
Why does Ethan think he is such a hot catch? He is a whiny lil sourpuss, who never seems to be working, has a chip on his shoulder and treats everyone like dog tit on his shoes. Such a twit. He was introduced with a big group of mates, where they at? Did they hear he found a 'hag' and promptly ditched him?!
This! He really is an awful character. Has moaned constantly since he appeared. Only there to be the token gay!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They can't win sometimes though, if gabby had the baby now then people would be saying it was unrealistic and too soon

They can't win sometimes though, if gabby had the baby now then people would be saying it was unrealistic and too soon
I think it seems longer because id say he hardly pulled out and she found out she was pregnant

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So is that the last we will hear of livs night out? What about the voice mail where someone was trying to get to her in the bathroom and she was saying something about a big house on the hill , that hasn't been mentioned again

The show has flat lined for me. I’m switching off until it gets a new producer and until they get rid of the characters who ruining it:
Mackenzie
Meena
Mandy
Wendy
Jamie
Charles
Ethan

who else can I add to that list? A serial killer storyline always makes dummies out of usually smart people

writing is dreadful

Reactions: 10
The show has flat lined for me. I’m switching off until it gets a new producer and until they get rid of the characters who ruining it:
Mackenzie
Meena
Mandy
Wendy
Jamie
Charles
Ethan

who else can I add to that list? A serial killer storyline always makes dummies out of usually smart people

writing is dreadful
Noah
Rishi
Liv
Bernice
Tracey
Nate

I think it would be easier to say who you want to stay 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
what the actual truck is going on with Noah’s coconut matting hairstyle 🙈

At least Jacob has calmed his supersonic quiff down
So I was coming on here to question this….it looks like he’s got dried congealed porridge on his head!

Reactions: 1
just seen the spoilers for what’s coming up
Wendy and Vic held hostage by her husband? Rubbish
Charity starts shagging Mackenzie? Didn’t she cheat on Vanessa with this guy? What a load of unbelievable shot.
Deffo voting for Corrie at the NTAs. The emmerdale producers have lost the plot big time

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.