Emmerdale #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lisa Riley is under the illusion that she IS Emmerdale. She has all the producers eating out of her hand. She has dominated most of the storylines in the past 12 months along with Mackenzie and Jamie. The three of them are on a conveyer belt and that’s why it’s dropped over a million viewers and taken a huge dent in the audience share.

The audience that liked mandy years ago is not the same audience today. She hasn’t got a clue. She projects this false “I’m so happy and positive” image but her mask slips now and again….

Reactions: 5
So does the story with the donor match up to meenas story? Can't remember what she said

Also why is Wendy taking up so much of the episode 🥱

Reactions: 3
I genuinely believe jane hudson is the worst excuse for a producer emmerdale has ever had. The communities she has offended with stereotypes is unbelievable

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So does the story with the donor match up to meenas story? Can't remember what she said

Also why is Wendy taking up so much of the episode 🥱
Why doesn't Wendy just tell everyone what it's all about? Like, really, she's going to get the money off Victoria?
It's really dreadful at the mo.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Why doesn't Wendy just tell everyone what it's all about? Like, really, she's going to get the money off Victoria?
I don't get how he's blackmailing her , why would people care she was married to a dealer.
why hasn't Victoria learned she's so gullible it'll be 3rd man from the same family she's been sucked in by , you would think she would be on alert

Reactions: 10
He's got something on her. He mentioned something like "if everyone knew the truth". Who knows...probably not a qualified nurse or something stupid.
Ehan is really annoying me too.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm so close to giving up on Emmerdale. They're not listening to the viewers and keep going around in circles. Most of characters they're brought in recently have been terrible and need to go, along with the producer and half the writers. They gave the post natal depression storyline to the wrong person because she's miserable anyway. I'd rather watch paint dry than listen to than listen to Wendy for another minute. If Victoria gets murdered by Meena that will be the last straw for me.

Reactions: 11
I'm fuming liv has had another drink 😤 all for some random kids too. I get alcoholics relapse but give us a bleeping break

Reactions: 4
I can’t do with that mackenzie. Charity was such a good character until he ruined her.
Vanessa and Debbie both went on maternity leave and it left her with nothing to do and none to have scenes with, so they saddled her with this plank of wood.
Between him, her scruffy twit of a son Ryan, and naff plots, I’m surprised Emma Atkins hasn’t quit

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.