Emma’s Rectangle #3 I've got meals and reels, but keep your nose out of my feels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should have picked a spring marathon for winter training. Anyone doing an autumn one will know they'll have to train through the hottest months.

I'm not convinced it is the heat that's stopping her though. I think she's just under the impression she can wing it (and maybe she can? I know someone who didn't train at all and got sub-4:30 at LM couple years ago)

Reactions: 5
Lol saffron barker just put a story on Snapchat and she’s out in the pouring down rains running and Emma makes an excuse everyday hilarious

Reactions: 4
She should have picked a spring marathon for winter training. Anyone doing an autumn one will know they'll have to train through the hottest months.

I'm not convinced it is the heat that's stopping her though. I think she's just under the impression she can wing it (and maybe she can? I know someone who didn't train at all and got sub-4:30 at LM couple years ago)
No way she can wing it if she's struggling to run less than 10k at 12mm pace! At the rate she's going she's going to struggle to get in under 6 hours, although i'm with the above posters - I can't see her going through with it, and there will be some convenient excuse as to why she drops out. She should have done a half first, and then do the marathon next spring instead like you said!

Not all about pace 🤷‍♀️
I guess in my experience 12mm indicates some walking, and if she's struggling to do that distance without any walking then she's not going to be able to get in shape to do a marathon by September - even if she walked the whole thing!

Reactions: 1
I guess in my experience 12mm indicates some walking, and if she's struggling to do that distance without any walking then she's not going to be able to get in shape to do a marathon by September - even if she walked the whole thing!
Looooooads of people walk during a marathon. During my sub-3 pb I walked a minute every mile for the last hour or so

Not saying what Emma's doing is sensible but there's nothing wrong with walking and nothing to ascertain from her pace

There is however for her mileage

Looooooads of people walk during a marathon. During my sub-3 pb I walked a minute every mile for the last hour or so

Not saying what Emma's doing is sensible but there's nothing wrong with walking and nothing to ascertain from her pace

Edit: lol sub-3 in my dreams, typo and meant to be sub-4

• Heart
  • Haha

Edit: lol sub-3 in my dreams, typo and meant to be sub-4
Sorry I wasn't meaning to say there is anything wrong with walking in the actual marathon! But her struggling and having to walk on a 4ish mile run indicates to me that she would struggle to complete the marathon within the cut off time, unless she ups her mileage consistently

Going by her most recent IG stories, do we think she's a pick me girl?

Reactions: 3
She’s 100% doing the whole ‘look how much fun I’m having’ breakup thing

Reactions: 21
This girl makes out her job is so hard yet she’s out drinking every weekend and the one video she normally posts is late every week and usually just promotes drinking for the whole week must be real hard Emma

Reactions: 12
She said on IG “there is nothing I could do” about the vlog being so late… Well, there is, Emma, you could have been responsible for once. Either edit and upload it before going out drinking or come back earlier to edit. It’s not difficult, it’s called being responsible and professional.

Reactions: 21
She said on IG “there is nothing I could do” about the vlog being so late… Well, there is, Emma, you could have been responsible for once. Either edit and upload it before going out drinking or come back earlier to edit. It’s not difficult, it’s called being responsible and professional.
Litreally this! Like imagine walking into work ridiculously late and saying sorry nothing I could do I went out drinking 👍🏻

Reactions: 11
Or she could edit every day or every couple of days as she goes, rather than doing everything at once at the last minute. OR she could just change her upload day to Monday and edit then!

Reactions: 16
If youtube was like a job in the real world half of them would be sacked by now cause of being late and no effort

Reactions: 11
I actually think it's so bleeping shady her saying she's not enjoying running at the moment after the donations she's been given. Like it's such an insult to people who've sponsored her

Reactions: 14
Emma all the time “I’m so busy my jobs so hard” also Emma “yeah my nails what ever time you can do” cause I litreally do nothing else 🙃

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.