Emma’s Rectangle #3 I've got meals and reels, but keep your nose out of my feels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree! I found myself getting so irritated 😒 she's turning into this meme
The incessant fake laughing at the tiniest things she does has been driving me MAD for a while now 😂 Like, you’re not even funny Ems!

Reactions: 11
Does anyone know why she's been able to get her vaccinations before her age group?
My GP offered to me and my partner and we are 24 so we weren’t expecting it but they had spares so she might have got a text like me but you can wait for your age group but seems a bit pointless. I’m just halfway through the vlog now and it just seems like a “busy” day to her is some editing and a couple of appointments I don’t understand how that’s classed as busy to anyone else or is this just the influencer mindset to fill the day with🤷🏼‍♀️Also how have you not checked the route to your appointment and worked out how to get there surely that’s just basic🥴

Reactions: 8
The incessant fake laughing at the tiniest things she does has been driving me MAD for a while now 😂 Like, you’re not even funny Ems!
Oh my god, that’s what it is! The fake laughing at herself 😂 that’s what has been pissing me off

Reactions: 4
Why is it in every video/story her bedroom is a tit tip?! She 'works' from home, she has more than enough time to put stuff away and tidy up!

Reactions: 5
Who was she talking to in her babka baking video?
Tim because she's not uploaded it when she filmed it, I'm guessing it came back from the editor and she didn't like it so made changes, she's too busy doing hip thrusts or beauty appointments 🥴

• Haha
I've said many times before I really like a lot of Emma's content still but the baking videos are an exception. She is driving me crazy with them. Not reading directions, etc. They aren't that fun to watch and I love the concept of these videos. I just am not enjoying this series at all. Oh well.

I've said many times before I really like a lot of Emma's content still but the baking videos are an exception. She is driving me crazy with them. Not reading directions, etc. They aren't that fun to watch and I love the concept of these videos. I just am not enjoying this series at all. Oh well.
She is having people watch her do the bake off box but changes the recipe every time what’s the point 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I still can’t believe she’s planning to do a marathon in less than 3 months and is making no effort to actually go running.. her Strava says that she last ran last week.. I know it’s been hot in the U.K. but surely you’d time it to go when it’s a lot cooler? If she can barely run 10k I have no idea how she’s going to run 42km!! There’s only so far cardio classes will get you :/

I think that in a couple of weeks/months, she's going to pretend she has an injury or something that prevents her from actually doing the marathon and will then preach that you need to listen to your body 🧐

Reactions: 22
You have to get the miles in. It doesn't reaaally matter if you have good cardio fitness. It's the stamina in your legs that keep you running otherwise you are going to cause injuries. Anyone who has run a half or more knows that. Its just super naive. I mean she could run and walk it potentially, like Saffron Barker did a couple of years back, but I don't think that would be particularly satisfying.

Yeah idk much about running but could she not get her miles in on the treadmill in the air conditioned gym if its too hot out?
Can't really wing a marathon!

Reactions: 2
Yeah idk much about running but could she not get her miles in on the treadmill in the air conditioned gym if its too hot out?
Can't really wing a marathon!
Yeah if you were doing a standard marathon training plan, maybe one of your four/five weekly runs could be done on a treadmill. So your speed run would be a good one to do in the gym. A 5k or a 5 miler maybe, but anymore would bore most people silly.
Also running on a treadmill is really different on the joints and part of marathon training is stressing your muscles and joints through impact.

Reactions: 5
even if it’s hot though you can get up early and do it! she seems to get up at like 6am so there’s not really much reason she couldn’t get it out the way, I’m by no means a runner but if I want to go for a run and I know it’s going to be hot I’ll wake up and go before work, considering she works from home too you think she’d find it easier to work it into her schedule! I do think she’s silly, she should of gone for a half marathon at max! If she was that serious about wanting to do it she’d be doing the training she needs to and getting up early/working it into her schedule, it just seems like she’s just doing it to say she can do it and give herself an unrealistic goal to work towards!

I think Saffron Barker did train quite a lot for it from what I remember and it clearly paid off as she managed to get up to not far off 20 miles in her training and did it over a longer time span! (I don’t personally like saffron that much but I did enjoy her marathon video and I imagine she’s got a lot more on than Emma and still managed to train)

Reactions: 7
I think Saffron Barker did train quite a lot for it from what I remember and it clearly paid off as she managed to get up to not far off 20 miles in her training and did it over a longer time span! (I don’t personally like saffron that much but I did enjoy her marathon video and I imagine she’s got a lot more on than Emma and still managed to train)
Yes I was going to say this! I'm in NO way a fan of Saffron, but at least she put the time in, went out in all weathers with her trainer and ran a half marathon before she did the London marathon!

Not only that but she's opted to do the Brighton Marathon which is quite a tough one as it involves running over Beachy Head so not an overly flat course. A friend of mine has run a number of marathons and even he struggled with that particular one.

Bets on her saying she just isn't in an emotional state to do it anymore and refund all donations or still do it but bail and not finish.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.