Emma Tustin and Thomas Hughes #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are these terms like 'stepmum' used so loosely? They weren't married, she wasn't involved. She simply didn't even as a mum. Do not give her such a worthy name. My husband is a stepdad and is amazing. She's just a monster
100% this. She was his Dad’s girlfriend, they’d barely been together long.

Reactions: 14
how many kids did she have?I read somewhere she went missing? Why? Are the kids with her?
She had 4 kids, 2 older lads she didn’t see anymore then a younger daughter and son, her son wouldn’t of been far off the same age as Arthur.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Here is a photo of the monsters I took off her Facebook before it was taken down, not sure of this one is in the press though I’d assume it is but this was one of the vile monsters very close to the murder. They have no shame.
she looks so dead behind the eyes and smirks like she's done something evil. To think in all these pictures Arthur is nearby crying and in so much pain and they sit around taking selfies... sick sick sick

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Here is a photo of the monsters I took off her Facebook before it was taken down, not sure of this one is in the press though I’d assume it is but this was one of the vile monsters very close to the murder. They have no shame.
how many kids did she have?I read somewhere she went missing? Why? Are the kids with her? Z
She had 4 kids, 2 older lads she didn’t see anymore then a younger daughter and son, her son wouldn’t of been far off the same age as Arthur.

do you know why she went missing before? Was her kids taken away from her?

how many kids did she have?I read somewhere she went missing? Why? Are the kids with her? Z

do you know why she went missing before? Was her kids taken away from her?
She went missing over a dispute about her children threw her toys out the pram cause their dad had them or something

Reactions: 1
She went missing over a dispute about her children threw her toys out the pram cause their dad had them or something
were the kids taken off her after she jumped off the car park? That was again over a dispute with her boyfriend?

interesting everything seems to be male-oriented like you mentioned, she has this grudge against men it seems

Reactions: 2
That whole thing in the old thread with Arthur's uncle is all a bit "he said, she said".. Obviously the sister of the man Olivia killed is gonna defend him to the hills. He's dead & its easy to forget all the bad tit when he was murdered. I can also believe the story with the police. I had issues with my son and his dad. The police wouldnt get involved and said it was a family dispute. They could do a welfare check and that was it. I was fuming but what can you do? It's the law! I do believe the courts need to step in as I think it's downright disgusting that families are arguing over this. It's not right that he's not been laid to rest because neither side can agree. Surely you'd just let it lie and hold your own little service and let him go. Olivia's family (as far as i know) arent in the press or on facebook making statements, but the hughes family are joining groups and writing messages.

It's all so messy and it needs to stop. Arthur is dead. They have been sentenced. Lay the boy to rest and move on with your lives so you can all grieve properly.
It wouldn't have been so bad if the Hughes family had released a formal, well worded statement clarifying speculation around the funeral disputes. Angry outbursts on Facebook just seem inappropriate and crass.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I get what you mean, but I can understand it. The strain of the emotion they’ve been under must be immense. It seems there’s a lot we don’t know in terms of Olivia’s history with Arthur and the dynamics between both families since his death. I think Daniel has handled things pretty well given none of this negative attention is his fault, and it seems he’s getting nasty messages too.

Reactions: 8
It wouldn't have been so bad if the Hughes family had released a formal, well worded statement clarifying speculation around the funeral disputes. Angry outbursts on Facebook just seem inappropriate and crass.
I can accept that the wider Hughes family cared very much for Arthur. And did what they could to report Arthur's mistreatment to the Authorities. And I can accept that they were there when he passed away so he wasn't alone. I can accept that they felt that as TH had parental responsibility they wanted to see him be found innocent of the charges and let him decide Arthur's burial.

But now we have two parents, one has been convicted of manslaughter of Arthur, and many of us believe he should have been convicted of his murder. The other parent played no part in that. So she should get to decide the burial arrangements of Arthur. Not the Hughes family, not even her family. His mother should be the only one to decide where to lay her murdered son to rest.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I can accept that the wider Hughes family cared very much for Arthur. And did what they could to report Arthur's mistreatment to the Authorities. And I can accept that they were there when he passed away so he wasn't alone. I can accept that they felt that as TH had parental responsibility they wanted to see him be found innocent of the charges and let him decide Arthur's burial.

But now we have two parents, one has been convicted of manslaughter of Arthur, and many of us believe he should have been convicted of his murder. The other parent played no part in that. So she should get to decide the burial arrangements of Arthur. Not the Hughes family, not even her family. His mother should be the only one to decide where to lay her murdered son to rest.
I agree. Whatever she did Arthur looked happy, loved, well dressed and clean with her. She must be in torment

Reactions: 19
I get what you mean, but I can understand it. The strain of the emotion they’ve been under must be immense. It seems there’s a lot we don’t know in terms of Olivia’s history with Arthur and the dynamics between both families since his death. I think Daniel has handled things pretty well given none of this negative attention is his fault, and it seems he’s getting nasty messages too.
You're right. Regardless of what I or others think of the Hughes family they are privy to a tit ton of information and history that we know nothing about. It must be frustrating to see thousands of people speculating about your family and distressing to receive abusive inbox messages. I get that he's frustrated and defensive but Facebook isn't really the place. I do understand why he lashed out, though.

Reactions: 7
I can’t stop thinking about this case. My heart genuinely hurts for this poor boy. I have a baby boy of my own and I cannot even comprehend how someone can let this happen to their own flesh and blood?
I honestly hope Emma gets what’s coming to her and she doesn’t commit suicide first.
I pray everyday that the fellow prisoners get her. Sorry, I wouldn’t normally provoke violence but she deserves to be tortured just like she done to this poor beautiful innocent boy.
May he rest in peace and fly high with the angels, I hope they love him like he deserved to be loved ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t think I have ever been so disturbed by anything as I have this case. I can’t stop thinking about that dear little boys suffering. I cried when I watched the news, I cried cooking tea on Friday. I have done some Xmas shopping this morning and I don’t feel any joy, I just keep wondering how sad Arthur’s Xmas’s must have been.
I can’t unsee the footage on the news, nor can I unhear the evidence I have heard and it’s eating away at me.
I wonder if it’s because my grandson is just a couple of years younger and looks a bit like Arthur? Said Grandson has known nothing but love and the thought of anyone hurting him is horrific. Much as my partner is disgusted by this case too, I think he’s getting a bit fed up if seeing me mope about with red eyes!
Please can someone tell me I am not alone!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I don’t think I have ever been so disturbed by anything as I have this case. I can’t stop thinking about that dear little boys suffering. I cried when I watched the news, I cried cooking tea on Friday. I have done some Xmas shopping this morning and I don’t feel any joy, I just keep wondering how sad Arthur’s Xmas’s must have been.
I can’t unsee the footage on the news, nor can I unhear the evidence I have heard and it’s eating away at me.
I wonder if it’s because my grandson is just a couple of years younger and looks a bit like Arthur? Said Grandson has known nothing but love and the thought of anyone hurting him is horrific. Much as my partner is disgusted by this case too, I think he’s getting a bit fed up if seeing me mope about with red eyes!
You’re not alone!!
I haven’t been able to stop thinking about Arthur. I’ve been crying too. The recordings of him crying and begging to be fed haunt me. I worry that there could be other children out there right now going through a similar thing. I honestly don’t know how to stop thinking about it all… it’s just so awful. This sounds so selfish, but I find myself having to imagine that Arthur was saved, just so I can get to sleep at night. It’s honestly affected me so much. The last time I felt like this was after Baby P. The time before that…James Bulger.
I just hope that something actually gets done now with social services, school involvement etc so this will be picked up on in the future. I am amazed that the school didn’t get involved. When I was homeschooling, we HAD to sign on to the zoom calls etc, otherwise the headteacher would call, and sometimes come to your house if you didn’t answer! How was Arthur just able to vanish from school?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I understand this. So many have been deeply affected by this - especially those with children/little boys.

My little boys birthday is close to Arthur’s death and one of the days where there’s evidence of him standing still for hours. My heart breaks thinking of him there while we were at home showering my little boy with love, treats, gifts etc. Just so extremely sad 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
My partner is currently in prison. He's not usually the type to get upset easily but this what this pair done to Arthur has got to him just as much as me. When we talk he will bring this case up often. I can hear anger in his voice. Even to where he is holding back tears. I don't think even think the toughest have not been affected by those recordings especially. You are not alone.

God bless little Arthur 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't think I've commented on these threads but I have on Star's and I can 100% confirm you are not alone. Hearing Arthur shout and cry that no one loved him and no one was going to feed him will never, ever leave me. Nor will seeing him limping and too weak to fold his blanket on the morning of his death. I just want to pick him up out of the screen, give him a big cuddle and bring him home with me to a warm comfy bed and as much yummy food as he wanted and never let anyone raise a hand to him again. I can only imagine his friends' families feeling the same too. I have sobbed at the most random time over him. My 2 children are 4 and 6. Both little blondies and like you with your grandson, they remind me of Arthur. As Emmadale said, my youngest's birthday is days before Arthur died so I remember the time well, preparing gifts and a cake, all while Arthur suffered. While having dinner last night my 6-year-old was thanking me for a lovely meal 🥰 and my partner said flippantly how lucky they are to have a mum like me and my thoughts went instantly back to Arthur being starved and off I went in tears again. My kids are getting away with all sorts because I can't bear to tell them off or have them upset. We were looking back on our lockdown memories the other day - we were "lucky" in that none of our families suffered any serious illness/financial loss etc through the pandemic and we "enjoyed" lockdown with lots of family time in the garden etc and to be honest, those happy memories are now tainted by the thought of Arthur and any other children who suffered while being kept at home. I don't know how to get over this, I don't think I will get over it, and at the same time, I feel silly that I am so upset when I didn't know him - I feel like I don't have the right to be upset? I see people comparing Arthur to Baby P and James Bulger, both of those poor boys were killed when I was still a child so it almost wasn't on my radar, if that makes sense? I feel like this is the first time I have really followed such a harrowing case as an adult and it is REALLY affecting me. I think my partner thinks I need to pull myself together as well but I just can't.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I've got two boys similar age and I'm finding myself feeling guilty for everything I do. Like Arthur would have loved this. Or even giving them a treat, I feel guilty. I keep replaying the video over in my head, worrying about how unloved he felt. It's just shocking.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She’s trying to get herself put on section and straight into Rampton 💯 just like Beverly Allit. She will get it too I do not doubt she has some sort of antisocial personality disorder and will slip through the prison system into hospital setting.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12