Emma Tustin and Thomas Hughes #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That freak Thomas Hughes got 3 years added on to his sentence and the loser had been appealing for a reduction. Sadly the womans sentence remains the same.

Reactions: 11
That freak Thomas Hughes got 3 years added on to his sentence and the loser had been appealing for a reduction. Sadly the womans sentence remains the same.
i was wondering when the result of the appeal would be! Shame re Tustin - absolutely deserved a whole life order - but glad he got years added on - still deserved more though. Both vile humans.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
i was wondering when the result of the appeal would be! Shame re Tustin - absolutely deserved a whole life order - but glad he got years added on - still deserved more though. Both vile humans.
Honestly I was expecting hers to be increased to say 33-35 yrs at least. I've said it before but it really annoys me how Richard Huckles life was deemed worth 34 yrs but little tiny defenseless childrens killers get 20-30 tops. 😔

Reactions: 6
Honestly I was expecting hers to be increased to say 33-35 yrs at least. I've said it before but it really annoys me how Richard Huckles life was deemed worth 34 yrs but little tiny defenseless childrens killers get 20-30 tops. 😔
yeah I was expecting an increase in hers - the public reaction to this case was one of the strongest I’ve ever seen, perfect opportunity to really make an example out of them. Imo every child killer should get a whole life order and these two are two of the worst.

I just hope EVERYONE in their prisons know what they did and they never get a moments peace. how dare he even appeal his?! Arthur was his son! he must not feel an ounce of guilt. honestly this case makes me so angry. that poor boy.

Reactions: 5
wonder how well Tustin is protected because no way she would still be here today if she wasn’t!!
one day a prison officer will turn their back… only a matter of time.

Reactions: 1
didn’t something come out during the trial that a newspaper report of the case was “accidentally” left in her cell and her cell mate at the time went mad and kicked her out?

I like to think they’re both living in constant fear but sadly I’d assume that’s not the case and they’re both being well protected.

Reactions: 2
i don't think cell mates tend to murder each other as it's not worth adding more time to a sentence. the girls would prefer to slowly mentally torture her I reckon, shouting at her, threatening her, poisining her food, beating her up. inmates have one thing on their side and that's time, I think they'll enjoy slowly ripping her apart mentally over time like she did to Arthur. she won't be protected forever. but of course we'll never actually know as we're not actually there

Quest Red 25 feb 10pm is a programme about Arthur's murder. I think it's a 'faking it' episode.

• Sad
Quest Red 25 feb 10pm is a programme about Arthur's murder. I think it's a 'faking it' episode.
If you’ve got Netflix my lover my killer or something like that. There’s an episode about Arthur’s mam killing her bf

Reactions: 4