Emma - Thebudgetingslimmer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she is someone post her use so we can all go and see how nothing changes lol

Reactions: 1
I’ve got a midwife appt this morning so got morning tv on for a bit just seen This Morning have advertised they have a segment on eat chocolate and fast food and lose weight.. hope Emma isn’t watching 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve got a midwife appt this morning so got morning tv on for a bit just seen This Morning have advertised they have a segment on eat chocolate and fast food and lose weight.. hope Emma isn’t watching 🙈
If it’s not a Disney movie or vampire diaries she won’t watch it!😂

Is she back on Instagram yet? I only discovered her through Tattle and was really enjoying looking at her posts 😂 can’t believe she bought all those fibre one bars and Christ knows what else! Waste of money and not helping her lose weight at all!

I was starting to think that she was just uploading old archive videos because I swear to god this girl goes round in the same circle!
Buys junk, eats junk, sells junk to dad, moans she's gaining weight, takes a break!
I'm sick of the pity party. Her whole life needs a makeover. Ditch the weird bf, get a full time job and move out!

Reactions: 6
I was literally just wondering if she was back yet! I need to know if she has eaten all of them birthday cake fibre ones? If she caught that pokemon and if she had found anything more yummy!
Guess we will never know! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
she needs to find a weight loss formula she actually likes. Doesn’t matter if it’s calorie counting, weight watchers or slimming world. I’m guilty of binging and restricting as well so I do understand that.

Really disappointed to say - haven't missed her as much as I thought I would do (and have done previously). It's getting boring now.

She’ll be back. She can’t help herself and none of her friends or family seem able to intervene.