Emma - Thebudgetingslimmer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I followed him haha, its "cobula". He never posts anything of her though!
I already checked that too 🙈 I did notice he had a picture of him and Emma at the park that he posted not long before Emma deleted IG and then just after she disappeared so did that picture.. It does make me wonder if they had a fall out 👀

Reactions: 1
I already checked that too 🙈 I did notice he had a picture of him and Emma at the park that he posted not long before Emma deleted IG and then just after she disappeared so did that picture.. It does make me wonder if they had a fall out 👀
I found her on Facebook and it didn’t give anything away either! All set to private 😂😂 why do I miss her so much 🤣🤣🤣

Everytime I see this thread pop up I get so excited thinking she must be back 😔

Reactions: 4
This photo is the one that was posted on his page just before she disappeared from IG and then he deleted it.. made me think they had fallen out but obviously not!

Awww I wonder how she's doing. I wonder if she's still celebrating her birthday that was a week ago. I wonder if she's still working at Sainsbury's or whether she quit when tit first went down. I wonder if Ben has dumped her again. I wonder if she's lost 3 lb and gained 5.
Please come back Emma, so many things we need to know.

• Haha
I was thinking of her a few weeks ago, when it was limited to how much you could buy of each item - it MAY and I mean may very strongly have encouraged her to break her habits / sample fresh cooking!?

Awww I wonder how she's doing. I wonder if she's still celebrating her birthday that was a week ago. I wonder if she's still working at Sainsbury's or whether she quit when tit first went down. I wonder if Ben has dumped her again. I wonder if she's lost 3 lb and gained 5.
Please come back Emma, so many things we need to know.

I was thinking of her a few weeks ago, when it was limited to how much you could buy of each item - it MAY and I mean may very strongly have encouraged her to break her habits / sample fresh cooking!?
It may have encouraged her to go to many different shops to get what she wants and continue her stockpiling, not cos of the virus just cos she's Emma.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
has anyone found anything? i think this is ome of her longest breaks ever!
I just tried to look for her through her 1 friend’s Instagram and he’s made his private too! Also he has over 20,000 followers himself! Not sure why ?