Emma - Thebudgetingslimmer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had 3 months off but was constantly going into her work to buy tit, im the same I would have been raging if she was my work colleague . I hope she’s made payments to her grandparents who funded her gallstones surgery privately as the nhs was going to take too long

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She had 3 months off but was constantly going into her work to buy tit, im the same I would have been raging if she was my work colleague . I hope she’s made payments to her grandparents who funded her gallstones surgery privately as the nhs was going to take too long
I’m really sure the nhs wouldn’t have left her waiting longer than her body could handle if they had the choice. Her poor grandparents

Reactions: 2
Fair enough you were all back to work quickly after surgery but you didn’t suffer from AGONY PAINS like her 😭😂😂😂 please show some respect 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m really sure the nhs wouldn’t have left her waiting longer than her body could handle if they had the choice. Her poor grandparents
Exactly this is the same girl who moaned about the nhs as she stubbed her foot/toe and she had to wait in a&e and her b/f was moaning about having to wait with her and it was “ like so long” oh sorry Emma your little foot takes priority over real life and death situations 🙄 she is a little hole

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s a 27 year old child. Yesterday on stories she said she didn’t have a dream job or know what she wants to do in life

I mean, why would she? She’s spoilt. An absolute brat.

I had an ovarian cyst removed and was back in 5 including the operation day!
I also had surgery for women’s stuff, had the day off for the procedure, then worked from home for two days due to heavy bleeding and pain then back to work 😂 was absolutely fine! I could have gone the next day tbh but my boss was great about it

Exactly this is the same girl who moaned about the nhs as she stubbed her foot/toe and she had to wait in a&e and her b/f was moaning about having to wait with her and it was “ like so long” oh sorry Emma your little foot takes priority over real life and death situations 🙄 she is a little hole
She stubbed her toe and went to a&e? Omg no words 😡

Reactions: 1
Little hole 😂 howling hahahaha

Reactions: 4
Her attendance for work is shocking tbf. She had off a few months for anxiety one year, then she was signed off for about 3 months after her gallstones operation. It was keyhole surgery and has a 2 week recovery time but she still moans about it now almost a year later. If I’d worked with her and was covering for her whilst she was off sick and had seen her in and out of the shops everyday and hula hooping all over Instagram I’d of been fuming. She never mentions any other friends either so don’t think she has any work friends. Apart from her boyfriend.

I feel like I should add that it’s mad that I know this much about her life but I just find her ridiculous and can’t unfollow her😂😂😂
I really wanted to report her to Sainsburys when she was signed off after her surgery and then hula hooping for an hour at a time! My friend who works for sainsburys got disciplined for having time off with nuro virus so god knows how she gets away with it! Makes me so mad, she is so lazy. If she cant pick up more hours there then why not apply somewhere else??

And I can’t believe they accept she isn’t willing to work on tills that is ridiculous. If she’s too scared to talk to customers maybe she shouldn’t be in a customer facing job?

I really wanted to report her to Sainsburys when she was signed off after her surgery and then hula hooping for an hour at a time! My friend who works for sainsburys got disciplined for having time off with nuro virus so god knows how she gets away with it! Makes me so mad, she is so lazy. If she cant pick up more hours there then why not apply somewhere else??
It depends if she is on the disability spectrum - you can’t touch people with disabilities. My ex was type 1 diabetic and under the disability act at work so couldn’t touch him despite the amount of time he had off

Last edited:
I think coming off instagram altogether would be the best thing for her, she’s trying to live up to this big weightloss account that she clearly can’t keep up with, she sees other accounts succeed and she can’t take it when she fails so ‘takes a break’.
Letting herself go from the obsessive need to make her IG account appealing would really do her some good and she might end up loosing the weight for herself, rather than for others