Emma - Thebudgetingslimmer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look can we go back to what we’re here for? The poster has said she didn’t realise and has apologised so can we move on?

Reactions: 3
Agony pains 😂 missed it so much. It’s just her body trying to digest normal food. Can’t believe the amount of stuffing and mash she’s piled on her plate at the carvery.

Reactions: 5
Or maybe it’s her stomach so full from the huge jacket potato, huge carvery and all the snacks from today!

Nope I’ll carry on because where I live it isn’t offensive.. as I’ve said
Your username terrifies me given your attitude ....praying you aren't actually a "mumofthree" ...

A good friend has cerebral palsy, formerly known as spasticity. He grew up being called a “****” which was both hurtful and offensive. These awful insults should be a thing of the past.
I'm sorry your friend had to go through that - personally I had a beloved aunt (now passed away) who had Down's, and unfortunately she grew up with words like "gong", "r____d" And even "****" being spat at her in the street. That was in the 80's - I thought times had changed and people were teaching their kids right from wrong but I guess I was wrong!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Tbh regarding the lack of speed etc.. she follows quite a lot of ‘influential’ sw instagrammers who half the time either fail to have a third speed or think that they should fill the rest of the plate with piles of free food and she seems very easily led so I’d guess that won’t help

Agony pains 😂 missed it so much. It’s just her body trying to digest normal food. Can’t believe the amount of stuffing and mash she’s piled on her plate at the carvery.
tbh, if I’m going out for a carvery, I skip lunch and have about the same portion 😂

Reactions: 5
Not to be a creep but I do wonder about her relationship with her bf! Would love to be a fly on the wall to see what they actually talk about! Can't imagine them doing anything together tbh ?! 🥴

Reactions: 2
Not to be a creep but I do wonder about her relationship with her bf! Would love to be a fly on the wall to see what they actually talk about! Can't imagine them doing anything together tbh ?! 🥴
Probably just talk about Pokemon and marvel movies😂

GUYS she has 4 more of those portion control plates 😂😂😂 she just loves a gimmick

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Tbh regarding the lack of speed etc.. she follows quite a lot of ‘influential’ sw instagrammers who half the time either fail to have a third speed or think that they should fill the rest of the plate with piles of free food and she seems very easily led so I’d guess that won’t help
That’s so true. A few of these people have threads here and the lack of vegetables on their food draws a lot of criticism. How they have the nerve to call this “on plan” and then tag SW is beyond me.

That’s so true. A few of these people have threads here and the lack of vegetables on their food draws a lot of criticism. How they have the nerve to call this “on plan” and then tag SW is beyond me.
Problem with SW is that most people don’t understand the plan. If you want beans on toast for breakfast, have it. You don’t need to then add a huge bowl of fruit after it if you’re not hungry. You’re then overeating. The amount of people I see have ‘fruit’ after their food. You either have it (half of your actual plate) with the rest of your food, or don’t. Just encourages over eating, even if it is just fruit/veg. Obviously it’s better to have it, but it only works if your have it on the same plate so it naturally encourages you to eat less carbs etc

Reactions: 6
Probably just talk about Pokemon and marvel movies😂

GUYS she has 4 more of those portion control plates 😂😂😂 she just loves a gimmick
I wish she’d do talking stories with her boyf. Like a learn more about us vid. That would make my year I think loool

Reactions: 7
How many meals does she have at one time to need 4 extra portion control plates? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
In defence of the other poster I have never known this to be an offensive term either. I think this should be left now.
I agree. You’ve made your point and the OP has made theirs on the matter. You’re not going to agree, so back to Emma!

Reactions: 1
Problem with SW is that most people don’t understand the plan. If you want beans on toast for breakfast, have it. You don’t need to then add a huge bowl of fruit after it if you’re not hungry. You’re then overeating. The amount of people I see have ‘fruit’ after their food. You either have it (half of your actual plate) with the rest of your food, or don’t. Just encourages over eating, even if it is just fruit/veg. Obviously it’s better to have it, but it only works if your have it on the same plate so it naturally encourages you to eat less carbs etc
I used to do slimming world and my consultant always used to tell us that if we had no speed on our plates, to have a bowl of riot or some other speed no more than an hour later. She said it was called speed because it sped up your weight loss🙄 AND I used to do it! Even tho I’d consider myself not too stupid. So I can understand why some of these slimming world people get confused and do this.

Why does she have 4 of those portion plates now? Has she not heard of washing up???

Reactions: 4
I used to do slimming world and my consultant always used to tell us that if we had no speed on our plates, to have a bowl of riot or some other speed no more than an hour later. She said it was called speed because it sped up your weight loss🙄 AND I used to do it! Even tho I’d consider myself not too stupid. So I can understand why some of these slimming world people get confused and do this.

Why does she have 4 of those portion plates now? Has she not heard of washing up???
Me too - until I educated myself 😳. I think she mentioned once she’s getting her house done, that’s probably why! 🤣

Reactions: 1