Emma - Thebudgetingslimmer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn't she buy a small chicken, cook it then use it for the week. I've never seen her actually cook anything just microwaving or heating up from the freezer

Reactions: 1
Her guts must be rancid from all the preservative crap she shoves in there on a daily basis. Definitely a sandwich short of a picnic. 27.....that's all I can think when I'm watching her stories. 27!

Reactions: 2
Her guts must be rancid from all the preservative crap she shoves in there on a daily basis. Definitely a sandwich short of a picnic. 27.....that's all I can think when I'm watching her stories. 27!
I’m the same I’m her age and married with a baby on the way, I know everyone moves at their own pace in life but she just seems to be a teenager still?

I’m the same I’m her age and married with a baby on the way, I know everyone moves at their own pace in life but she just seems to be a teenager still?
I’m the same age too, not married or children yet but I have my own house and two cats 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
ITS BACK

OH I missed this thread!!! I still have her stories muted because her voice... it’s like dragging myself through nettles. And it feels like she got to fifteen and stopped!

• Haha
So by 10am Emma has had a bowl of yogurt, blueberries, grapes for breakfast and already had a snack of 2 hifi bars and 2 pink n whites... that’s a sugar overdose before it’s even midday

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I don’t get why you wouldn’t have eggs on toast or something it would fill you up without needing all the rest she’s had!

Reactions: 3
I don’t get why you wouldn’t have eggs on toast or something it would fill you up without needing all the rest she’s had!
I’ve just got up (I’m ill) and had porridge 🤷‍♀️ That’ll last me until like 3ish without snacking

She just doesn’t eat enough protein to satisfy her...which is why she over eats...eating that much sweet and sugary tit first thing...your just setting yourself up for failure.
I prefer to keep kcals for a sweet snack for the night...because you know you gonna want something at night....if your have your ‘syns’ (beings as she’s now doing sw) early morning what are you gonna do when you want that snack at night 🤷🏼‍♀️....go over your syns like she has been.
She’d be better off with egg on toast, bacon n eggs or something....but she won’t because her cooking skills are basic and it’s easier to just grab and go.

Reactions: 3
She is painful to watch. Can’t leave her room till 3 today as a workman might see her. Although I’m pretty sure they would find it more weird that an adult human is locking herself in her room? Also saying that means she will be on plan as she can’t go get food? Must have eaten that whole draw under her bed already then 😂😂

I’ve just got up (I’m ill) and had porridge 🤷‍♀️ That’ll last me until like 3ish without snacking
I’m the same I had porridge at about 6.30 before work and had a banana around 11 ish and I’ll be ready for lunch soon

She’s definitely got some kind of disorder (food and mentally).. staying in your room till 2/3pm?? Good thing she has a drawer full of tit too pig out on.. I would have said she looks and acts about 17, needs to grow up and her dinners make me feel ill!!! The magic plate of food thing she got from next isn’t gonna solver her problem if all she eats is tit and puts sweet corn, peas and chips on it with some vile looking gravy.. fair enough if you don’t know how too cook (I didn’t I just learnt through SW) but it’s all about LEARNING and EXPERIMENT!! She strikes me as the type that is content enough staying at her dead end job and has no real aspirations (let’s hope she doesn’t start having babies), like her doesn’t know how to cook a basic meal never mind look after a child!!!

Also following her actual personal page just for a neb on her boyfriend, annoying childlike behaviour and a host of other things! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
She’s definitely got some kind of disorder (food and mentally).. staying in your room till 2/3pm?? Good thing she has a drawer full of tit too pig out on.. I would have said she looks and acts about 17, needs to grow up and her dinners make me feel ill!!! The magic plate of food thing she got from next isn’t gonna solver her problem if all she eats is tit and puts sweet corn, peas and chips on it with some vile looking gravy.. fair enough if you don’t know how too cook (I didn’t I just learnt through SW) but it’s all about LEARNING and EXPERIMENT!! She strikes me as the type that is content enough staying at her dead end job and has no real aspirations (let’s hope she doesn’t start having babies), gong like her doesn’t know how to cook a basic meal never mind look after a child!!!

Also following her actual personal page just for a neb on her boyfriend, annoying childlike behaviour and a host of other things! ;)
I don’t really think it’s appropriate to call her a gong is it? Yes her eating is disordered and she is child like but IF she does have a disability, you don’t call her a gong. She actually seems like a lovely girl, yes she’s odd but most people on this thread like her, we just comment on her oddness, not her potential disability.

Reactions: 13
She’s definitely got some kind of disorder (food and mentally).. staying in your room till 2/3pm?? Good thing she has a drawer full of tit too pig out on.. I would have said she looks and acts about 17, needs to grow up and her dinners make me feel ill!!! The magic plate of food thing she got from next isn’t gonna solver her problem if all she eats is tit and puts sweet corn, peas and chips on it with some vile looking gravy.. fair enough if you don’t know how too cook (I didn’t I just learnt through SW) but it’s all about LEARNING and EXPERIMENT!! She strikes me as the type that is content enough staying at her dead end job and has no real aspirations (let’s hope she doesn’t start having babies), gong like her doesn’t know how to cook a basic meal never mind look after a child!!!

What an outdated, disgusting insult, do you actually know what gong means?!

Reactions: 10
Apologies for offending... gong is used as a general insult from around where I’m from, yes I do know what it means... obviously did not mean to offend anybody nor assume she has a disability I think she’s just a little bit dim and child like for her age 🤷🏽‍♀️

Around where I’m from it’s used as someone who lacks just basic common sense...

YAY THIS THREAD IS BACK!!!! So glad we can discuss Emma again. I wonder if she’s left her bedroom yet 😂