Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anotherct

VIP Member
Agony pains 😂 missed it so much. It’s just her body trying to digest normal food. Can’t believe the amount of stuffing and mash she’s piled on her plate at the carvery.
tbh, if I’m going out for a carvery, I skip lunch and have about the same portion 😂

Reactions: 5

PrincessP

Chatty Member
Have you seen the snacks for the cinema? Two chocolate bars, a pack of chicken and a punnet of blueberries. For a 2 hour film.
My head is spinning seeing that. There is no way anyone needs to be eating that amount during a film. Let alone anyone on a diet.
Its actually pissing me off. Shes getting followers by the bucket load off the back of some serious unhealthy eating issues 😡

capriallie

VIP Member
yes screenshots pls!

found it 😂
I mean, it’s not true. She was over 12st and miserable before lockdown hit 😆😆 I’m happy for her but we all know Emma well enough to know she’s probably been highly restrictive and obsessed with her weight loss. Also, did anyone else notice she “now” has Cajun chicken … do you think it’s still those little precooked chicken breasts in a packet she used to swear by 🤣

clt1992

Chatty Member
What are her reasons for only working part time? She doesn’t have kids and she’s not studying on the side so I don’t really understand

capriallie

VIP Member
They’ve been together quite some time but he broke off with her last year or perhaps the year before. Emma was heartbroken and came off Instagram for quite a while. It’s a very strange relationship, I would almost think they’re best friends rather than lovers 😵
I feel like she thinks romance is her boyfriend buying her Krispy Kreme doughnuts or treating her to a McDonald’s after the cinemaaarrrrrr

• Haha

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
Same and to be honest I just thought it meant someone daft/stupid and wasn’t offensive in anyway 😮😫
It’s people getting on their high horse again. It’s used here if your daft/smelly/unattractive etc. I’ve been told off before about it but too me it’s just not offensive like that

Heresthetea

Chatty Member
It’s Groundhog Day with her she will be back with a new plan that she won’t stick too will declare calorie counting is the way forward and then she will fail at that too and flounce again. Wash rinse repeat.

Inzzzzta

Just looked her up, her story is about 100 posts long. Think I’ll block her just for that

• Haha

Beadyeye

Agony pains 😂 missed it so much. It’s just her body trying to digest normal food. Can’t believe the amount of stuffing and mash she’s piled on her plate at the carvery.

capriallie

VIP Member
It’s the beginning of the end. Calling it now that she won’t be on SW by the start of Feb! It will be calorie counting or something again
And then she will probably take a break from social media for the sake of her mental health. Possibly delete her account and start a new one. And when she comes back she will have gained another stone. But it’s all about making memories and having fun guys xx

It makes me sad the only possible things she seems to do for fun revolve around food.

Here to hate

Emma Orford. She is looking really good! I hope she's lost the weight sensibly though- she always used to binge and then restrict. I've never known someone yoyo diet to such extremes before!
I think the time off of social media has done her the world of good. Fingers crossed she sticks to it this time because she seems so happy in her photos.

MrsBed2be

How can this girl work part time and still be able to afford all that powder crap plus the stuff from tk maxx at the end of January.

I need to get myself a job a Sainsbury’s

Anotherct

VIP Member
I messaged her too once about the SW options at Nando’s and the whole ‘you’re doing well, don’t give up’. I basically got ‘I’ve already decided what I’m having’ lol ok then 😂

• Haha